And we're back.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Mannn I thought I got IP banned or something :wtf: Pulled out ALL my IT skills like
A8SFpk.gif

:dead:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
If the main activity you should be focused on is making money, then why are you here? Why are you posting? Do us a favor, log off and go get that money.
But you are not. If you were really about what you talk about your ass should not even be here right now. What happened to checking tomorrow?

Stop the cap and get your ass back to working whatever wage slave job you have instead of posting like you doing something.
You goofy as fk I said I didn't check the site for a whole day when it went offline you got triggered and broke so now you wanna attack. I said If you got a hobby then a online forum wouldn't have your bytch ass or any of the other hit dogs in a frenzy. I don't work a job, I own my own business clown and have stated multiple times in the various "corporate america sucks for blk folk" threads. Stop projecting your inadequacy on to me hoe ass cac :umad:

My post count is enough indicator that I don't post on here like that in the first place. Matter of fact since you got so triggered peep my post history and see the gaps on where I post. Idiot acting like im nap posting every second and then being hypocritcal telling others why they posting so much. I'll say it again, nobody should be so distraught when a forum goes offline for a day. This is how I know you and the rest of the incels and losers on this forum and social media in general would likely off themselves if the whole internet grid went down. :mjlol:

20240405-232030.jpg

20240405-232113.jpg

20240405-232654.jpg

20240405-233915.jpg

Last edited:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Yet here you are posting as soon as it came back up.
:stopitslime: I don't know when it came back online fool. I wasn't pressing refresh every 2 seconds like some of yall are admiting. I genuinely didnt even know the forum went "down" til seeing all the threads. Another hitdog hobbyless fool. Yall stay exposing yourselves, getting triggered like hoe ass females. :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You goofy as fk I said I didn't check the site for a whole day when it went offline you got triggered and broke so now you wanna attack. I said If you got a hobby then a online forum wouldn't have your bytch ass or any of the other hit dogs in a frenzy. I don't work a job, I own my own business clown and have stated multiple times in the various "corporate america sucks for blk folk" threads. Stop projecting your inadequacy on to me hoe ass cac :umad:

My post count is enough indicator that I don't post on here like that in the first place. Matter of fact since you got so triggered peep my post history and see the gaps on where I post. Idiot acting like im nap posting every second and then being hypocritcal telling others why they posting so much. I'll say it again, nobody should be so distraught when a forum goes offline for a day. This is how I know you and the rest of the incels and losers on this forum and social media in general would likely off themselves if the whole internet grid went down. :mjlol:

20240405-232030.jpg

20240405-232113.jpg

20240405-232654.jpg

20240405-233453.jpg
:feedme:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shyt was crazy i asked barnett on discord like wtf was going on???:pachaha: kept hitting reload for a hot minute this morning..

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Doesn’t seem that expensive, considering the money it brings in. We’d just need good IT rep to optimize the backend and a solid business plan for the coli to make money. We aren’t Reddit or even reset era maintenance shouldn’t be that expensive.

I would imagine it would be hard to make big money off of a forum. Maybe it's a way though since this is almost like social media in a way if the enrollment is left open.