Andre 3000 gets all the props that actually Big Boi deserves

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
It's disgusting how Big Boi doesn't get the respect that Andre does, when he does everything people want from Andre

He released two solo rap albums that are great, yet nikkas still sucking Andre dikk when he out here acting like a shook one too scared to drop a solo rap album because he knows he can't do it by himself.

Big Boi constantly drops dope solo music yet is always overlooked for some weirdo/sissy dressing nikka with Asperger.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Boi first solo is severely overlooked one of the best albums of the 2010's
Thank you. It's disgusting. nikkas treat Big Boi like he wasn't out rapping Andre on half their songs and didn't drop great music when he went solo

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's disgusting how Big Boi doesn't get the respect that Andre does, when he does everything people want from Andre

He released two solo rap albums that are great, yet nikkas still sucking Andre dikk when he out here acting like a shook one too scared to drop a solo rap album because he knows he can't do it by himself.

Big Boi constantly drops dope solo music yet is always overlooked for some weirdo/sissy dressing nikka with Asperger.

You know what i find hilarious? The same criticisms you all give Andre for never dropping an album(even though he has multiple classics with Outkast and showed his legendary emcee skills on those albums)....

You never EVER say about Black Thought.....but will say he is one of the most underrated emcees....which I agree with he is ...but where is his solo album? If yall gonna criticize at least be consistent.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You know what i find hilarious? The same criticisms you all give Andre for never dropping an album(even though he has multiple classics with Outkast and showed his legendary emcee skills on those albums)....

You never EVER say about Black Thought.....but will say he is one of the most underrated emcees....which I agree with he is ...but where is his solo album? If yall gonna criticize at least be consistent.
I'm not even the biggest Black Thought fan but come, All Roots albums are damn near Black Thought solo albums. The Roots are a group in the sense BDP was a group

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even the biggest Black Thought fan but come, All Roots albums are damn near Black Thought solo albums. The Roots are a group in the sense BDP was a group

and you can't say the same for all the outkast albums? Big Boi and Andre are rapping back and forth but there is still tons of material we have from Andre...the most ironic thing about all of this is that in terms of verses and bodies of work Andre has more material than Biggie...

but people are bent on the solo album...

now if this was a lauryn hill situation of having only 2 group albums that had rapping with the last one being the one she was most famous for(The Score) then something like that is legit....

But we have six outkast albums....numerous features from him on other people's records....etc.

i'm not saying your wrong or downplaying Big Boi because Big Boi is a top 20 emcee but i think your putting too much into the solo thing especially when its not like Big Boi came out with Ready to Die or something

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Big Boi first solo is severely overlooked one of the best albums of the 2010's
the 2nd one is dope too.. didn't like it at first but it grew on me heavy.]

at least he has the balls to actually release a solo project..and not tease one coming "next year" every single year since 2007

and andre only really collaborates with trash southern artists.

you look at the list of dude's he's collaborated with the past 10 years and it's laughable. almost all D level artists

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
and you can't say the same for all the outkast albums? Big Boi and Andre are rapping back and forth but there is still tons of material we have from Andre...the most ironic thing about all of this is that in terms of verses and bodies of work Andre has more material than Biggie...

but people are bent on the solo album...

now if this was a lauryn hill situation of having only 2 group albums that had rapping with the last one being the one she was most famous for(The Score) then something like that is legit....

But we have six outkast albums....numerous features from him on other people's records....etc.

i'm not saying your wrong or downplaying Big Boi because Big Boi is a top 20 emcee but i think your putting too much into the solo thing especially when its not like Big Boi came out with Ready to Die or something

No Andre and Big Boi share the same amount of time on their group albums. Nobody raps anywhere near as much as Black Thought on Roots albums. He does like 90% of the rapping.