André 3000 on Potential of Dropping New Outkast Album With Big Boi: 'Our Chemistries Have Changed'

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I feel like people who were true Outkast fans aren't begging for an Andre 3000 or another Outkast album the way people who caught on late are. Let's be real, much of the north slept on Andre 3000 until he started popping up on remixes around 2006-2007 and then everyone wanted an Andre solo or another Kast album.

Honestly, him and almost all of my favorite artists from the 90s have given me enough and I don't need anything else. It's like anticipating Detox and honestly even if they do drop, it's not going to hit like that anyways. I'll be bumping Aquemini until I'm old and grey.

Daps
anytime andre speaks on music

Dikembe Mutombo Annoyed GIF - Dikembe Mutombo Annoyed - Discover & Share  GIFs - kajotpoker.com

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I miss Outkast, but if they don't anything else together, I'm not gonna cry.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
andre lost it breh. sleepy brown took his spot on a collaborative level. on a rap level, bro big boi was at the superbowl. he may have never had the bars to match but he's a far better rap artist than andre at this point. andre can't put out a full rap song anymore. he should've just said that a long time ago instead of sidestepping

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was bumping the Even in Darkness album this morning and realized this was probably the last iteration of the Outkast we know and love.

Organized Noize and Earthtone 3 split the production

3 Stacks is rapping for the most part

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Big Boi has dropped a borderline classic record wit some generational and successful songs on it. He stamped and proven.

It's only of em nikkas that ain't prove he really like that and no one gassed up guest verse a year and a pretentious corny ass hipster fakkit bait flute album don't count :camby:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
I feel like people who were true Outkast fans aren't begging for an Andre 3000 or another Outkast album the way people who caught on late are. Let's be real, much of the north slept on Andre 3000 until he started popping up on remixes around 2006-2007 and then everyone wanted an Andre solo or another Kast album.

Honestly, him and almost all of my favorite artists from the 90s have given me enough and I don't need anything else. It's like anticipating Detox and honestly even if they do drop, it's not going to hit like that anyways. I'll be bumping Aquemini until I'm old and grey.
I'm from Michigan and we was rocking with playaz ball and benz or beamers and all that early stuff. When he said the South got something to say we was listening

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Been tired of this clown, Big Boi a stand up guy. 3K should’ve been got dissed, slapped, stomped or shot for all the goofy shyt he be on if it was someone else.