André 3000 on Potential of Dropping New Outkast Album With Big Boi: 'Our Chemistries Have Changed'

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who says you can't make classic hip hop music with flutes? :childplease:

The way Guru unleashed those flutes on Blueprint 2 was :ohlawd:

IMG-0736.png

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name it Chemically Imbalanced. Rap about how the dynamic between the two of you changed over the years. Even if it was a Speakerboxxx/Love Below type of deal, let Big Boi's disc tell his side of the story and Andre, you can have disc to tell your side of the story. And don't troll us with, well, I'll let my flute do the speaking. No, really rap this time.

That remedies, well I don't have anything to rap about. It could potentially be a dope album allowing both members to be as raw as they want to be. There could even be comedic relief. You don't really need 40 songs to do it.

Imagine the response to that. In true Kast fashion, it would be one of the most unique Hip Hop albums ever. Is there an album by a group or duo where both members address how they grew apart. Obviously, the two don't hate each other. I'm sure there could be some songs with both members just verbally sparring.

The sad part about it is Rico Wade is gone. What does Organized Noize even sound like without Rico?

That said, Mr. DJ could still produce and its not like Kast didn't produce a lot of their own music.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
dude out here dropping flute albums and people still asking if an outkast album dropping..what the fukk yall think the answer is :mjlol:
Exactly. OutKast actually went out the best way possible, pretty much on top of their game. They didn't fall off badly or release completely awful projects trying to recapture something that could never be.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Name it Chemically Imbalanced. Rap about how the dynamic between the two of you changed over the years. Even if it was a Speakerboxxx/Love Below type of deal, let Big Boi's disc tell his side of the story and Andre, you can have disc to tell your side of the story. And don't troll us with, well, I'll let my flute do the speaking. No, really rap this time.

That remedies, well I don't have anything to rap about. It could potentially be a dope album allowing both members to be as raw as they want to be. There could even be comedic relief. You don't really need 40 songs to do it.

Imagine the response to that. In true Kast fashion, it would be one of the most unique Hip Hop albums ever. Is there an album by a group or duo where both members address how they grew apart. Obviously, the two don't hate each other. I'm sure there could be some songs with both members just verbally sparring.

The sad part about it is Rico Wade is gone. What does Organized Noize even sound like without Rico?

That said, Mr. DJ could still produce and its not like Kast didn't produce a lot of their own music.
I like the idea of a new Speakerboxx project with them each doing an album again with a few collabs between the two. Probably won't happen tho