Andre 3000 wife is stalking fans???

vino

Superstar
Daps
It has to be weird as hell to be a celebrity. all these random people, don’t know you, you have zero clue they exist, they enjoy your music and they feel you should live a life based on their ideas. Then you have people, who are insane, speaking on your behalf to your fans who are insane. I don’t know his personal life but I would hope he’s not married to someone that would do something that crazy.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
It has to be weird as hell to be a celebrity. all these random people, don’t know you, you have zero clue they exist, they enjoy your music and they feel you should live a life based on their ideas. Then you have people, who are insane, speaking on your behalf to your fans who are insane. I don’t know his personal life but I would hope he’s not married to someone that would do something that crazy.
Real shyt

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol-what.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wife up racist birches breh.

Andre is a superb artist but clearly a bozo

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Goddamn, I don't need this disappointing news after Jerry Springer and Carolyn Bryant both shyt themselves on their way out the door to Hell. :snoop:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
man, i dont ever wanna be famous. that shyt has to suck.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
If they are married that would be easy to find out for the black dikk observation police right? Some people really don't use their 24 hrs to live life but worry about complete strangers.