Andrew Bogut calling out the NBA, claims it's two faced

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Bogut, discussing his offseason departure from the Golden State Warriorswith USA Today, says anonymous comments to media questioning his durability typify the kind of "shallow" personalities that make up the NBA.

"But that's how it is," the Australian said in an interview with USA Today. "I don't buy into the sources thing. I don't buy into all that (expletive), because this league is so two-faced and everybody is so fake. The same people who made those comments will see me tomorrow and shake my hand and ask me how my family is."

"This league is full of people who are full of (expletive) and shallow, and that's what you figure out in pro sports," Bogut said. "It's very hard to meet a genuine person who you can call your friend in this league. That's just the reality, and I understand that."

Not sure if he's referring to the players(:mjpls:) or team executives(which would be more understandable), or literally just everyone.

Bogut: NBA full of 'shallow, two-faced' people

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warriors management is terrible. They just destroyed a team that went 73-9, effectively taking them out of title contention.
This management inherited 20 years of failure under Cohan and won a fuking ring in 5 years

The team constructed last year was flawed and the flaws showed up against okl and cle last year

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
This management inherited 20 years of failure under Cohan and won a fuking ring in 5 years

The team constructed last year was flawed and showed up against okl and cle last year
Yes it was flawed and they fixed none of those flaws. They made those flaws even more apparent and created new flaws. That is terrible management.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it was flawed and they fixed none of those flaws. They made those flaws even more apparent and created new flaws. That is terrible management.

I see a higher upside with this team once everybody is healthy and rolling

It's a feel out period right now and you gotta take your lumps