Andrew Bogut calling out the NBA, claims it's two faced

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
aka "i never really fukked with steph klay and draymond like that anyway because..."

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
aka "i never really fukked with steph klay and draymond like that anyway because..."

Nah in the article he said he loved playing the Warriors, pretty sure he talking about the front office there.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Warriors are proof its never a good idea to mix fakkits and basketball.

Will never forgive them for how they fukked Mark Jackson over. fukk those fudgepacking clowns. Once they overpay for Curry, their fate will be sealed...:russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
why is he no nikkas, cause he said people are two faced?

i mean it's true.. look at how d howard did stan van gundy... smiling, hugging him, nah i never tried to get you fired... not knowing that 5 mins ago he talked all sorts of shyt and outed you

kobe talking in the media about how he loves d howard... but in private shytting on him

all these dudes talking shyt about bron but see him and shake his hand and beg for advice

i'm sure that's every work place... and everywhere else really... people will talk shyt behind your back and smile in your face.. nikkas will invite you to dinner with their wife and kids, knowing they fukking YOUR wife when you go to work...

i don't see why it's racist tho

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Australia is racist as fukk so it's on-brand for this guy to be a closet white supremacist. This is the same dude that follows Breitbart (alt-right news org headed up by white supremacist Ben Shapiro) on Twitter and had those slick comments about bling and cars a few years back.

why is he no nikkas, cause he said people are two faced?

I feel you on this comment in a vacuum being relatively innocuous. It's more about body of work with this guy, he's had numerous suspect comments in the past. So he has less margin for error in these situations, to most people.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nah in the article he said he loved playing the Warriors, pretty sure he talking about the front office there.

Well then he didn't love it...because part of the warriors...or any nba team...is the front office...