Animal Kingdom Season 3 (Official Thread)

ULCYril

Pro
Daps
Show was alright could of been a lot better and I can’t understand for the life of me why they changed locations and based the show in America

ULCYril

Pro
Daps
?? Wasn’t the show always based in Cali??
Yeah this one has been but I just meant it’s Australian story and we already have movies docos about it and that so should of just kept the location Australia feels weird watching it nd it’s meant to Melbourne but it’s somewhere different
On a side note tho Cali looks amazing

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this one has been but I just meant it’s Australian story and we already have movies docos about it and that so should of just kept the location Australia feels weird watching it nd it’s meant to Melbourne but it’s somewhere different
On a side note tho Cali looks amazing
:ohhh: I never knew it was an Austrailian story. Link to info on the movies? :feedme:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's from 2010, Australian indie movie. Stars Joel Edgerton, I believe.

I'll watch the 3rd season, the show has it's moments, and John Wells is always worth watching.

ULCYril

Pro
Daps

I don’t know if that works pretty useless with technology if so that’s the trailer for the movie animal kingdom 2010(average movie)
If you look up the family you’ll find plenty

Doco

Eldest son doco he was pretty crazy well they were all pretty crazy kind of a famous family over here known for the Walsh street killings(murdered two cops) armed robbery’s murder etc

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don’t know if that works pretty useless with technology if so that’s the trailer for the movie animal kingdom 2010(average movie)
If you look up the family you’ll find plenty

Doco

Eldest son doco he was pretty crazy well they were all pretty crazy kind of a famous family over here known for the Walsh street killings(murdered two cops) armed robbery’s murder etc

Yoooo that shyt based on a true storyB??? :ohhh: :mindblown: Ima Watch that doc, I love shyt like that :ohlawd: Reps