Animal Kingdom Season 3 (Official Thread)

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but he killed one of the only likeable people on the show (because of his evil mom, though)
That honestly made me root for him more. That shyt fukked him up even more mentally x100. He killed his brothers wife and a girl he truly cared about.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Just getting started on season 3, Pope the only cool one on the show. Craig is a fukkup (didnt like him on Viking either), J think he a super genius tough guy (didnt like him on Peaky Blinders either), Deran want to be halfway out halfway in but he seemed like he bossed up quite a bit. That bytch Nicky is a liability.

The show is pretty entertaining and keeps me watching but its not that great. if it was on another network like FX, this shyt could have been on another level. It is what it is, I'll watch it to the end. Pope is the only good actor on here the rest are doing what they can

These shows are hilarious doing crimes broad daylight no masks no disguises nothing :dead:

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Just getting started on season 3, Pope the only cool one on the show. Craig is a fukkup (didnt like him on Viking either), J think he a super genius tough guy (didnt like him on Peaky Blinders either), Deran want to be halfway out halfway in but he seemed like he bossed up quite a bit. That bytch Nicky is a liability.

The show is pretty entertaining and keeps me watching but its not that great. if it was on another network like FX, this shyt could have been on another level. It is what it is, I'll watch it to the end. Pope is the only good actor on here the rest are doing what they can

These shows are hilarious doing crimes broad daylight no masks no disguises nothing :dead:
Where are you streaming it from? I caught the first and second season when it aired and need to catch up

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Dennis Leary, king of cac fukkery, is in rare form. "Ride lots of guys man, do lots of guys man" to his own son :dead:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Craig smoking crack now :what: the writers gotta figure out something to do with this guy besides find new ways to fukk up

Super Genius 12 Steps Ahead J just doesnt work for me :unimpressed: . They dont really give the actor much to do besides make 3 different expressions and clasp his hands together like some kind of youtube entrepeneur :mjlol: What the hell was going on with Pope and that outburst :dahell: shyt came out of nowhere with no explanation

I guess Deran is getting the most development bc he had a lot of shyt going on. they need to stick with his surfer boyfriend storyline and stop having this guy get 3 minutes of air time fukking randoms every episode :dame:

No way they would have done Lucy like that and walked away clean. im sure it wont get addressed again