Animated Superman: Red Son Movie Is Coming

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
RTF EXCLUSIVE: 'A SUPERMAN: RED SON Movie Is Happening, Casting Details' - Revenge of The Fans

Here’s the official synopsis:

“Imagine a reality where the world’s most powerful super-being does not grow up in Smallville, Kansas – or even America, for that matter…

SUPERMAN: RED SON is a vivid tale of Cold War paranoia, that reveals how the ship carrying the infant who would later be known as Superman lands in the midst of the 1950s Soviet Union. Raised on a collective, the infant grows up and becomes a symbol to the Soviet people, and the world changes drastically from what we know – bringing Superman into conflict with Batman, Lex Luthor and many others.”

Here’s the cast list (as well as some previous DC voice credits for those that have some), and I’ll share some thoughts on who I think key people are voicing:

• Amy Acker (Has voiced The Huntress in the past)
  • Anna Vocino (Has voiced Oracle several times)
  • Diedrich Bader (Has voiced several DC characters, But Is Best known for Batman)
  • Greg Chun
  • Jim Ward (Has voiced Commissioner Gordon various times)
  • Jason Isaacs (Has voiced Lex Luthor, Sinestro, and Ra’s Al Ghul)
  • Jason Spisak (Has frequently voiced Wally West)
  • Jim Meskimen (Has voiced Batman and Victor Fries)
  • Paul Williams (Has frequently voiced Oswald Cobblepott, aka The Penguin)
  • Phil Lamarr (Has voiced a wide variety of DC characters)
  • Phil Morris (Has voiced a wide variety of DC characters)
  • Roger Craig Smith (Voiced Batman in Batman Ninja)
  • Sasha Roiz
  • Tara Strong (Best known for voicing Harley Quinn, has also done Raven and Batgirl)
  • Travis Willingham (Has voiced Superman in several Lego DC projects)
  • Vanessa Marshall (She’s Black Canary on Young Justice, has also been Poison Ivy)
  • William Salyers (Has voiced both The Penguin and Hugo Strange)
  • Winter Zoli

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:ohhh:
220px-Superman_in_Red_Son.png

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Thought it was good... You could see the real villain a mile away though. The animation reminded me of The Batman. It's not up there with the DC animated movies that everyone mentions, but it's a great watch. Also takes some getting used to superman having a Russian accent

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Movie could have been a classic but they fukked up the ending for no reason changing things from the comics without justification.

shyt is a disappointment, ruined one of the dopest Superman books

7/10

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Movie could have been a classic but they fukked up the ending for no reason changing things from the comics without justification.

shyt is a disappointment, ruined one of the dopest Superman books

7/10

So they changed it up just like they did Hush? Hmmm. But the change to Hush did make more sense in the animated joint to be honest.