Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Shyt was wack as fukk. Too much political propaganda.. the whole men are trash and women hate them theme is tired im sick of that. Diana is gay now but willing to fukk the right partner?? what the fukk????? just trashhhh. The only good thing is seeing russian batman beat the shyt outta russian superman

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Cuz if THEY don’t show they care about anyone else other than Batman and Superman.

Why should I care or support when they drop them live action films?:mjgrin:

It seems like after the Justice League film flopped, they seem too scared to do anymore animated films with the league involved and are focusing more on individual adaptations involving Batman and Superman. It’s like the other members of the league don’t exist anymore.

Even Justice League Dark had Batman shoehorned into the story for no particular reason.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Never thought id say this......but i want an Aquaman solo joint...he big bidness now aint he? A major draw? Make it happn dc

But on topic, as a Superman fan i loved this joint...especially the humbling of Batman ol hatin ass:blessed:
Breh basically rage-quit like a nikka that just got dubbed in 2k:mjgrin:
"Nah lil breh, i aint gonna kill ya, im get you a job:birdman:.......with benefits!...including a free trip to the head doctor:birdman:"
Batman::lupe:.....i quit:sadbron: *beep*

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This was cool. Liked the political and social stuff but I’m always going to dig that shyt. It’s not at the top of the list for an animated dc joint for me but it’s cool. Nothing more nothing less. Always interesting tho

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Never thought id say this......but i want an Aquaman solo joint...he big bidness now aint he? A major draw? Make it happn dc

But on topic, as a Superman fan i loved this joint...especially the humbling of Batman ol hatin ass:blessed:
"Nah lil breh, i aint gonna kill ya, im get you a job:birdman:.......with benefits!...including a free trip to the head doctor:birdman:"

well throne of Atlantis and the movie are basically the same story.. the did do a lego movie on him last ear that i havnt watched yet

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I mean they pretty much based the movie off of Throne of Atlantis animated movie from 2014.

Speaking of the movie this was cool but some shyt just wasn't necessary. Like most I preferred the original comic but didnt take anything too much to heart being this is an Elseworlds comic anyway. They need to do Injustice next. Evil Supes was :lupe:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It seems like after the Justice League film flopped, they seem too scared to do anymore animated films with the league involved and are focusing more on individual adaptations involving Batman and Superman. It’s like the other members of the league don’t exist anymore.

Even Justice League Dark had Batman shoehorned into the story for no particular reason.

Which Justice League animated film?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt was wack as fukk. Too much political propaganda.. the whole men are trash and women hate them theme is tired im sick of that. Diana is gay now but willing to fukk the right partner?? what the fukk????? just trashhhh. The only good thing is seeing russian batman beat the shyt outta russian superman

Wonder woman grew up as a Amazon. Why wouldn't she be gay?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wonder Woman comes from an island of women she's been in relationships before Steve :mjlol:If anything she's a character who legitimately makes sense to be bi or gay:yeshrug:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wonder Woman comes from an island of women she's been in relationships before Steve :mjlol:If anything she's a character who legitimately makes sense to be bi or gay:yeshrug:

Im not that deep into Wonder Woman lore to know about past relationship shyt. As far as I know it was Steve then she smashed Superman for a while. Fukk all that extra sexuality shyt anyway. That feminist shyt was all in this Red Son jawn and it was annoying as fukk tbh