Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
AnimeOnlineNation Log in to Facebook | Facebook Let's discuss everything about Anime in this thread and in the group if you want. I'll be making videos weekly and of course give the coli a shoutout. Let people know about the YT videos and Subscribe etc if you enjoy Anime. NYCDaFuture #AnimeOnlineNation

I'll be posting Anime Videos Weekly on this post etc..

New Video:

Girls Watch Anime

What Got Black People Into Anime? youtu.be/P1d6wxkdO1Q #Anime Log in to Facebook | Facebook

Bring an Anime Character back to Life and sad moments! Discuss in which character you wat back to life and sad moments that made you almost cry!

@IAmGettingAMailOrderBride We Got The Collab Poppin, Top 5 Anime Fights That Never Happened?

#AnimeOnlineNation

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Toonami made it main stream. My Chicago nikkas remember that bullshyt local channel 62(?) I believe that used to air a two hour uncut anime block of the coldest shyt I've ever seen as a kid

And I would think all nikkas in every hood had that karate/ninja obsessed cat that put you on to shyt like this. We was watchin old school ninja movies and anime on vhs and I think the old school ninja/Kung fu movies turned into anime since that shyt died

Who the fukk didn't watch Bruce lee and Jackie chan movies? That's like the real life version of most of these fan favorite anime shows

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
It was Nicky (I forgot how it was written.) Larson. I was bored and I fell upon this channel where everyday around 5 or 6pm and sometimes late at night, they'll show animes.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
My father was into X-men, batman, and Bruce Lee movies ( boards don't hit back). So gravitating towards animes wasn't really that hard.

Good look repping Queens out here.