Anonymous Poster on 4cac Claimed To Be a Wrestler in the E, Posted Q&A

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Right away u can see it's fake. Naomi and the Usos travel together. Nobody is doing anything with da goddess she a married woman and they don't want them Uso problems :birdman:
Cs7c04ZUAAA35vi.jpg

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
There's more duck in that post than a Chinese buffet.

First off, dude says he was signed 3 years ago and been wrestling for 8 total. Anyone with minimal internet knowledge can look up anyone who was signed in 2013 and see their indie history, blowing his entire cover.

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
How u even read that terrible format :sadcam:

It really is terrible :mjlol:

For some reason 4ch*n don't allow its posters to quote other posters word-for-word, unless you copy and paste their post text manually before typing your response (can't lie, I used to post on /b/ a lil bit as a teen before I knew better)

See that 7-digit number in the upper right corner of each post? That's the individual number for each post on the board. They be quoting the post number rather than the actual text in the post. So for example.........

Poster #1: "Big E is a fakkit" (post no. 1234567)

Poster #2: "1234567 no he's not" (post no. 1234571)

Poster #1: "1234571 Yes he is that nikka got titties and errythang" (post no. 1234575)

Poster #3: "1234571 lol yes he is bruh" (post no. 1234577)

First off, dude says he was signed 3 years ago and been wrestling for 8 total. Anyone with minimal internet knowledge can look up anyone who was signed in 2013 and see their indie history, blowing his entire cover.

Whoever it is, he claims he's gonna identify himself next week by a hand signal anyway. Maybe it's someone who just don't give a fukk :yeshrug:......although I'm still 95% sure this is pure duck

Drones

Visions of $
Daps

I dunno man, not saying it's real but there have been some notable people lurking 4cac before; a while back a dude claiming to be in the NBA posted on their sports board and it turned out to be John Lucas III. Said KG asked him if his legs hurt from sitting on the bench so much.