Anonymous Poster on 4cac Claimed To Be a Wrestler in the E, Posted Q&A

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:. He claims to have never fukked Charlotte, and that she's the least slutty chick on the roster, but later says she gave the best head.

He also claims he wouldn't smash Sasha because she's married, but claims he smashed Naomi, who is apparently a huge ring rat, and he's been trying for months to smash Nattie. :patrice:

The only parts that sound even remotely believable are the ones anyone could have guessed, like Ryback and Eva Marie being universally hated or people resenting New Day for their long title reign.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't believe this guy but I have my suspicions about Trips & Steph. It wouldn't shock me at all if they both have slept with talent. I'm almost certain Steph slept with Cena at some point, and Trips done probably slept with some of the NXT women.

Daps
but you usually come in and drop knowledge so how many lies were told? :pachaha:

I don't trust anything anyone on a 'chan' says about the sexual habits or proclivities of any woman. Just on general principle.

I might believe that some of the boys are willing to 'help a bro out' though. But that could just be confirmation bias.

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va

-Becky Lynch got with the...whole squad when it comes to the New Day
-/QUOTE]
200.gif
I3lnCZS.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
anybody with a basic knowledge of backstage shyt could do that. None of that shyt is like confirm-able. LOL.

I don't even think the OP of that shyt knows what a ring-rat really means. Claiming Naomi out here fukking every body while her husband is on the same show.

Becky Lynched fukked New Day :duck:

whole thread is just making claims that everybody fukkin. They would have so many fights if that was true.