Another Black Food Thread: Teens Eat Nigerian Food

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
What local spices are in the pepper soup?

Okocha

All Star
Daps
Bruv, there's a Nigerian restaurant here in London where I get pepper soup, Suya, garnished snails, efo riro etc It's not quite Lagos quality but it's close, you've reminded me I need to make a visit :eat:
My mum usually makes some for Christmas, I'm gonna struggle to sleep my belly is gonna be so full

ozzy

Pro
Daps
Bruv, there's a Nigerian restaurant here in London where I get pepper soup, Suya, garnished snails, efo riro etc It's not quite Lagos quality but it's close, you've reminded me I need to make a visit :eat:

Wait where is this place I haven't seen any good restaurants that does suya properly or garnished snails in London.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Wait where is this place I haven't seen any good restaurants that does suya properly or garnished snails in London.
enish-restaurant

Lewisham ways, it's a dope restaurant always full of Nigerians, decent bar as well. Call to reserve on weekends as it to hard to get a table, they also do takeaways.

ozzy

Pro
Daps
enish-restaurant

Lewisham ways, it's a dope restaurant always full of Nigerians, decent bar as well. Call to reserve on weekends as it to hard to get a table, they also do takeaways.

Thank I will try it out

have you tried the one in Leytonstone it is buffet eat as much as you can Nigerian restaurant