another day, another Miami airport brawl; pig gets swung on

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Cac cop is a bozo.

The man touched your wrist and you put him in a sleeper hold in front of his kid?:gucci:

Cop needs to be fired

That shyt ain't even necessary.

I understand breh though, but of course the bruh gonna be hit with the No Fly List jammie and the cop gets paid vacation as punishment . :snoop:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cac cop is a bozo.

The man touched your wrist and you put him in a sleeper hold in front of his kid?:gucci:

Hé grabbed his wrist, and I don’t blame the c
Cac cop is a bozo.

I don’t blame the cop to be honest. Dude grabbed his wrist and I actually commend the cop for just putting him in a sleeper instead of filling him with lead.

How you gonna put your child in danger by getting aggressive with an armed individual?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

I don’t blame the cop to be honest. Dude grabbed his wrist and I actually commend the cop for just putting him in a sleeper instead of filling him with lead.

How you gonna put your child in danger by getting aggressive with an armed individual?
:mjpls:

Last edited:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man i swear, amerikkka got the flabbiest cops in the world :russ:
I mean it makes sense considering American is one of the flabbiest countries in the world. Our government dont give a shyt about public health just lobbyists dollars.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps

:camby:

fakkits like this 'commending' this 'I got stuffed in a locker in hs'-type behavior are the reason cops get away with shyt the way they do

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Keep your hands to yourself. You never know how the other person is going to respond, and it’s battery :manny: