another day, another Miami airport brawl; pig gets swung on

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Immigrant breh thought he was back in DR where you can punk cops out.

full

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

fakkits like this 'commending' this 'I got stuffed in a locker in hs'-type behavior are the reason cops get away with shyt the way they do
Nah homie this wasn’t a George Floyd or Eric Garner situation, those brothers were murdered in cold blood.

This entitled fella commandeered an airline cart because he was upset over his chartered flight, and grabbed an armed man in the presence of his child.

If you would do the same then you get what you get:yeshrug:

Stuffed in a locker in high school? Stop projecting breh:umad:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Cac cop is a bozo.

The man touched your wrist and you put him in a sleeper hold in front of his kid?:gucci:

grab a man armed with a deadly weapon ....
and get mad because you get put in a hold and arrested
you new nikkas are soft

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Cop needs to be fired

That shyt ain't even necessary.

I understand breh though, but of course the bruh gonna be hit with the No Fly List jammie and the cop gets paid vacation as punishment . :snoop:
I don’t think that was a breh

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
not an armed professional, who owes restraint to the public he serves, just 'an armed man'. nah, you're not worth discussing this with
To me a man with a gun is a liability whether professional or not. How many cops have blasted people because they mistook a cell phone for a gun, so they say.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
To me a man with a gun is a liability whether professional or not. How many cops have blasted people because they mistook a cell phone for a gun, so they say.

the issue isn't whether what the breh did was brilliant, it's whether that's an appropriate way for an officer to react and whether it's 'commendable'

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Man f*ck all y’all whiny ass, scared to death of accountability ass nikkas. And that’s with the biggest of f*ck yous. Sick of you d*ck heads always being so emotional when it comes to every adverse situation, always so out of touch with fkng REALITY, always tryna make excuses for fakkit-like behavior :pacspit:

If I was that cop, and I gotta come over there and deal with your STUPID ASS not wanting to give back the damn keys to the airport’s golf cart that you shouldn’t be in possession of in the first f*cking place, and you grab my wrist like I’m some f*cking child when your ass should actually already be in handcuffs for causing all the commotion that got me called there in the first place, not only would I too have choked him up, I would’ve snapped his fkng neck and tried to kill him.

Worthless piece of sh*t.

Who tf acts an ass over a delayed flight in front of their baby? A worthless piece of sh*t.

Who tf is such a grown ass baby that they get emotional and steal the keys to airport transport equipment, in the presence of their loved ones? A worthless piece of sh*t.

Who tf feels so entitled, that even after doing all that^ fakkitry laid out above, that they have the sheer gall to reach out and grab the attending officer’s wrist on some real life Karen ass ‘you’re my property’ ass type sh*t?

A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH*T. :pacspit: