Another ELITE player wants Rondo as his PG

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
11,12,6 a night shows me Carlisle ain't know what to do with the triple double king:yeshrug:

I was saying Carlisle didn't know what to do with that. Ron Artest and Jermaine O'neal with 61 wins and he could only sniff the ECF :camby:

The Mavericks dropped nearly 10 points in offensive rating after acquiring Rondo. Not about what Carlisle didn't do, Rondo just isn't a good fit for an equal opportunity offense b/c of his severe limitations as a scorer and ball dependency. Now he's on the Kings where he gets to dribble the ball all he wants but its resulting in an offense that's just average and worse than the Mavericks who have less talent but the same damn good coach running the same equal opportunity offense without a PG like Rondo fukking things up.

Daps
The Mavericks dropped nearly 10 points in offensive rating after acquiring Rondo. Not about what Carlisle didn't do, Rondo just isn't a good fit for an equal opportunity offense b/c of his severe limitations as a scorer and ball dependency. Now he's on the Kings where he gets to dribble the ball all he wants but its resulting in an offense that's just average and still a lot worse than the Mavericks who have less talent but the same damn good coach running the same equal opportunity offense without a PG like Rondo fukking things up.

Mavs got rid of Rondo and are now on their way to the finals,right?

Oh wait:mjlol:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Mavs got rid of Rondo and are now on their way to the finals,right?

Oh wait:mjlol:

I mean with or without Rondo they weren't gonna contend for a title. Its just funny how the Mavericks have a better offense than the team Rondo went to and is trying to lead as the primary ball handler. I honestly don't even know how you guys respect that dude after he quit on the team in the middle of a damn playoff series. A complete cancer

And the guy they traded for Rondo, Jae Crowder, is a better asset for Boston than he would be. They aren't the team we see today if that deal isn't made.