Another ELITE player wants Rondo as his PG

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I mean with or without Rondo they weren't gonna contend for a title. Its just funny how the Mavericks have a better offense than the team Rondo went to and is trying to lead as the primary ball handler. I honestly don't even know how you guys respect that dude after he quit on the team in the middle of a damn playoff series. A complete cancer

And the guy they traded for Rondo, Jae Crowder, is a better asset for Boston than he would be. They aren't the team we see today if that deal isn't made.

Sacramento 106.8 PPG

Dallas. 102.6. PPG

:jbhmm:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Only thing Rondo's succeded in this season is making Boogie a worse player.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Sacramento 106.8 PPG

Dallas. 102.6. PPG

:jbhmm:

This is mind-blowingly stupid or just uninformed. I'll assume the latter.

Use offensive rating. Every team plays at a different pace (i.e the amount of possessions per game) so the way to measure if a team has a better offense (or defense) is through offensive rating (or defensive) which takes the amount of points one scores (or gives up) per 100 possessions.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
This is mind-blowingly stupid or just uninformed. I'll assume the latter.

Use offensive rating. Every team plays at a different pace (i.e the amount of possessions per game) so the way to measure if a team has a better offense (or defense) is through offensive rating (or defensive) which takes the amount of points one scores (or gives up) per 100 possessions.
That was in result to him "slowing the game/team down"