Another one: Connecticut woman claims Biden touched her inappropriately in 2009

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I gotta be honest, this is kinda absurd. So, Biden shouldn’t run for President because his nose touched a woman’s nose?
are you ignoring the dozens of photos and videos of Biden touching young girls? :gucci:

dude is finished, forget about it. :camby:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
are you ignoring the dozens of photos and videos of Biden touching young girls? :gucci:

dude is finished, forget about it. :camby:

No, that shyt is definitely crossing the line. I’m specifically talking about this exact case...him touching his nose with a woman

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I seen this tweet thread sometime ago about how creepy Biden is. It was picture after picture, some videos of him doing a bunch of suspect shyt. One of them was of him smelling a girls hair, it might have been more like that. Him rubbing a womans shoulders etc. Imma see if i can find it but it was a long time ago. Hopefully I liked one of the posts and its in my likes. Hell my granddaddy use to touch my friends ass all the time even when I told him to stop. Ole folks be creepy like that

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I'm a Bernie Bro. but this is too weak to keep him out of the race. Sniffing hair, rubbing shoulders, rubbing noses while weird it's not a violation. These women are going overboard if they trying to say what he did to them was a detriment to their lives afterward.
Are you saying this as a white man, a democrat, or both?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Old guard Dems don't get it. It's not the 90's anymore. They can't get away with "Boys will be boys" and "Well, everyone knows the Senator is a little touchy and flirty!"

And yes, Trump can get away with those same things. He's proven that.

Television doesn't control the narrative anymore. People can read Biden's entire record. He sucks ass. He's conservative. He's racist. He's probably a rapist, given everything we've seen. Wouldn't surprise me at all if credible rape allegations come out. And it won't surprise me when the centrists and the idiots on TV can't explain why their reaction to rapey Biden is so different from their reaction to rapey Kavanaugh.

People want reality. People want Bernie. That's why he consistently leads the polls by a big margin. Biden hasn't won a single poll of people actually running. And now he's about to get the fukk out of the picture, so get ready for President Bernie Motherfukking Sanders.

You should do your Bernie slobbing from your main account...you have sullied a once great alias

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait for the 2020 nicknames trump will have ready by 2020

Creepy uncle Joe Biden :banderas:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm a Bernie Bro. but this is too weak to keep him out of the race. Sniffing hair, rubbing shoulders, rubbing noses while weird it's not a violation. These women are going overboard if they trying to say what he did to them was a detriment to their lives afterward.
They're all personal space violations.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
nikka is weird as hell

....that’s all I got. If trump tried this, the pundits would be all over his ass

JLova

Veteran
Daps
fukk all that...Hope Biden keeps going. Trump basically opened the door to human decency so let Biden do his thing. This nikka boasting about grabbing women by the p*ssy and folk think Biden should fall back cuz of some innocent, yet weird touching? To the moon! :smugbiden: