Another poster exposed for false flagging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I’d rather have @Pazzy here than your bytch ass

Only thing you stand on is the dikk in your ass when you cosplaying as a fakkit hoebot with a passion for bussy and fanfiction.:pachaha:

Go back to being the lil cock goblin c*nt that you are. I already pulled your bytch card and Imma do it every time your fake ass posts. Now shut the fukk up bytch.

Nobody told you to speak. If we wanted to hear more hoe babble we could just pull more of your receipts bytch.:whoo:

Jesus. This is some of the most vulgar shyt I've ever read on here, and I've seen a lot through these weary eyes :picard:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
And you will spend the rest of your day and weekend in this thread like the femcel loser you are. Already have more post than anyone here.

Good day wombat built mothafukka :umad:
bytch you been in here posting just as much?! God I hate back and forths with slow bytches. You don’t even know what a paragraph is, repping other people’s cultures, always talking dumb shyt. People been calling for you this whole time talking about how your mom should’ve swallowed like you do every night, but me exposing you for the weirdo you are is what got yo fakkit ass pressed and curled.
laughing-joe-biden.gif

Now answer the fukking questions bytch.

How much does the Astrobytch3000 collection cost?

How much Heaven Scamuels nut have you ACTUALLY swallowed?

Why are you gaaaaayyyy?

When did it start?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
And you will spend the rest of your day and weekend in this thread like the femcel loser you are. Already have more post than anyone here.

Good day wombat built mothafukka :umad:
Nikka I’m the bytch you wannabe! Did you forget them posts pages back where I clocked yo hoe ass for using my posting style?!

Go make up some more fanfiction. Gay ass gives a whole new meaning to the phrase “fairy tales”:scust:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Jesus. This is some of the most vulgar shyt I've ever read on here, and I've seen a lot through these weary eyes :picard:
I don’t fukk with people normally but he earned this shyt. I got so many receipts of him following me around this forum popping shyt. And when I took him off ignore I saw just how much shyt he been talking.

Tragic.

invalid

Banned
Daps
:dahell::dahell::dahell:shyt just gets crazier the more I look through this thread:heh:

Honestly don’t understand what type of character a poster has that gets into it with @Booksnrain. Literally one of the most chill and knowledgeable posters on this site.

And how you gonna denigrate her for having a “supposed” Asian boyfriend and then in the same breath you helping your Asian homies smash black women. How that work???

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Honestly don’t understand what type of character a poster has that gets into it with @Booksnrain. Literally one of the most chill and knowledgeable posters on this site.

And how you gonna denigrate her for her “supposed” Asian boyfriend yet you helping your Asian homies smash black women. How that work???
And he’s one of the most bitter bw hating posters on this site. He’s a true incel. I talk about bitter dry dikk incels and he dry snitches on himself getting hoemotional every time he posts.

It’s on sight. If I see him post anywhere else it’s on.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
And he’s one of the most bitter bw hating posters on this site. He’s a true incel. I talk about bitter dry dikk incels and he dry snitches on himself getting hoemotional every time he posts.

It’s on sight. If I see him post anywhere else it’s on.
”ITs On WhEn I See U POsT”

your father would be ashamed, fukking weirdo loser taking forums so seriously :mjlol:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
you helping your Asian homies smash black women. How that work???

I havent read the thread but he might be asian.

Since when do men assist other groups of men in fukking their own women?

This doesnt even sound right.... Since when are black men hanging with asian dudes? and helping them fukk BW?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
”ITs On WhEn I See U POsT”

your father would be ashamed, fukking weirdo loser taking forums so seriously :mjlol:
Shut the fukk up. You too stupid to know how dumb you look.
You spent YEARS becoming the men you fukked in a cheap imitation of somebody who could try to fit in. And when your little gay ass couldn’t take the heat, you tried to bring family into it.

All that nut has gone straight to yo head. Ironically, copying shyt and imitating interests of different men you meet is ALSO feminine trait. You a bytch through and through.
:scust:Go copy that too hoe.
BEEP!:umad:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Shut the fukk up. You too stupid to know how dumb you look.
You spent YEARS becoming the men you fukked in a cheap imitation of somebody who could try to fit in. And when your little gay ass couldn’t take the heat, you tried to bring family into it.

All that nut has gone straight to yo head. Ironically, copying shyt and imitating interests of different men you meet is ALSO feminine trait. You a bytch through and through.
:scust:Go copy that too hoe.
BEEP!:umad:
We know your daddy a bytch and was a bottom for his gay clients. Stop projecting :mjgrin:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
We know your daddy a bytch and was a bottom for his gay clients. Stop projecting :mjgrin:
Of COURSE you know what a bottom bytch is. :mjgrin:Sounds like another one of your gay ass fantasies to me.

Were you on your knees getting a train ran on you in Chicago?

Or were you sucking dikk in Houston?

Didn’t you say you went to Dubai? Were you getting shyt on that like you got shytted on in this thread?!

So many questions. So little time.:russ:
Bent over in Brooklyn?

On yo knees in Jamaica?

I guess you take so much dikk, yo ass don’t know whether you coming or going.

Dont even ask me how:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.