Another poster exposed for false flagging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Of COURSE you know what a bottom bytch is. :mjgrin:Sounds like another one of your gay ass fantasies to me.

Were you on your knees getting a train ran on you in Chicago?

Or were you sucking dikk in Houston?

Didn’t you say you went to Dubai? Were you getting shyt on that like you got shytted on in this thread?!

So many questions. So little time.:russ:
Bent over in Brooklyn?

On yo knees in Jamaica?

I guess you take so much dikk, yo ass don’t know whether you coming or going.

Dont even ask me how:wow:
You’ve been saying the same insults for 15 hours. I’m waiting on new material :francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You’ve been saying the same insults for 15 hours. I’m waiting on new material :francis:
Like you haven’t just been regurgitating my insults like Hoebots always do.
What you want new material for? So yo bytch ass can copy that too?! :russ::russ::russ: BEEP bytch BEEP!

What else you gon copy? You making dikk appointments this weekend? Heaven Scamuels got you booked?

Who you gon imitate next? A Brooklyn accent? You gon start puttin “son” at the end of all your posts?

A rent-a-dread?

And I thought you weren’t reading my posts. Or was that ANOTHER LIE…:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Such a fukking loser.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Like you haven’t just been regurgitating my insults like Hoebots always do.
What you want new material for? So yo bytch ass can copy that too?! :russ::russ::russ: BEEP bytch BEEP!

What else you gon copy? You making dikk appointments this weekend? Heaven Scamuels got you booked?

Who you gon imitate next? A Brooklyn accent? You gon start puttin “son” at the end of all your posts?

A rent-a-dread?

And I thought you weren’t reading my posts. Or was that ANOTHER LIE…:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Such a fukking loser.
Anything new? The mass effect one was decent I’ll give you that Helga Pataki.

still ain’t getting no dikk though. Either from myself or anyone outside of a homeless man :lolbron:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
@Astroslik are you Asian bro? Why are you helping Asian men fukk black women? What part of the game is this?

Rapper-China-Mac-Was-Sent-To-Prison-At-The-Age-Of-18.jpg

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Anything new? The mass effect one was decent I’ll give you that Helga Pataki.

still ain’t getting no dikk though. Either from myself or anyone outside of a homeless man :lolbron:
Nikka all you do is lie. Nobody cares about anything you have to say.

Ur just a loser. You said you weren’t gonna spend your day hoe babbling back and forth but what did you do?
How many of my posts did you say you weren’t gonna read?

How many times did you respond to me but how many pages of responses in this thread did you duck like the bytch you are?

I got you hella triggered b/c you care about what I say. And I’ll post receipts that show how much you care tomorrow.

Bye bytch!
BEEP!:umad:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Nikka all you do is lie. Nobody cares about anything you have to say.

Ur just a loser. You said you weren’t gonna spend your day hoe babbling back and forth but what did you do?
How many of my posts did you say you weren’t gonna read?

How many times did you respond to me but how many pages of responses in this thread did you duck like the bytch you are?

I got you hella triggered b/c you care about what I say. And I’ll post receipts that show how much you care tomorrow.

Bye bytch!
BEEP!:umad:
Nobody cares what I have to say but YOU!! That’s why you’ve been responding to EVERYTHING I’ve said :deadmanny: you have a crush on me Helga Pataki from hey Arnold.

I know you’ll be back tomorrow spending a full day replying to me. It’s Lowkey a good feeling knowing that I have so much real estate in a strangers head. Get those 2 hours of sleep so you can get back to your shift on being on my dikk. Oh and fukk you and your family.

:salute:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I know you’ll be back tomorrow spending a full day replying to me. It’s Lowkey a good feeling knowing that I have so much real estate in a strangers head. Get those 2 hours of sleep so you can get back to your shift on being on my dikk. Oh and fukk you and your family.

:salute:
You have no family which is why you pretend to be the nikkas that nut on and in you on the daily.
Have a great night and stuff your ass with cotton. You’ll be back with lame responses when I flame yo slow ass tomorrow bytch.

Now log off b4 yo Zaddy Kevin Scamuels gets his belt.
Or do you wanna have the last word like the bytch you are in this thread too…beep?:mjlol::laff:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You have no family which is why you pretend to be the nikkas that nut on and in you on the daily.
Have a great night and stuff your ass with cotton. You’ll be back with lame responses when I flame yo slow ass tomorrow bytch.

Now log off b4 yo Zaddy Kevin Scamuels gets his belt.
Or do you wanna have the last word like the bytch you are in this thread too…beep?:mjlol::laff:
I thought you were sleep you fat fukking loser! This wombat really about to think about me overnight just to come and post 100s of replies towards me on a Saturday. Straight loser and you shouldn’t be teaching anything with your mental deficiencies. I’m starting to believe you’re not even in academia. You probably some bum bytch who works at dollar tree. Broke ass

You can’t make this shyt up :laff:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I thought you were sleep you fat fukking loser!

You can’t make this shyt up :laff:
I thought you had me on ignore, weren’t reading my posts, weren’t going to spend your day on forums, actually had a dikk, was from LA, or Chicago, or Africa???

You are the loser reject bytch we NEVER thought we could make up. Besides, aint you Mr. I fukks all the hoes? Aint you supposed to be jetsetting across the country to fukk bytches?

So many lies. I’ll put my foot in your ass whenever I damn well please and you’ll take it.

Because there’s so much more weird shyt to expose on you.

Gotta love it when bytches play themselves.:russ:BEEP!

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I thought you had me on ignore, weren’t reading my posts, weren’t going to spend your day on forums, actually had a dikk, was from LA, or Chicago, or Africa???

You are the loser reject bytch we NEVER thought we could make up. Besides, aint you Mr. I fukks all the hoes? Aint you supposed to be jetsetting across the country to fukk bytches?

So many lies. I’ll put my foot in your ass whenever I damn well please and you’ll take it.

Because there’s so much more weird shyt to expose on you.

Gotta love it when bytches play themselves.:russ:BEEP!
Clearly you’re off ignore it I’m replying to you. fukking moron lmaoo. Claim to have me on Ignore for over 2 years yet you mention me watching KS. Weirdo loser.

Claim nobody cares about my post but you’ve legit replied to me over 100 times today :deadmanny:

grade A looney weirdooooo

I will keep reminding you that your father was a batty mon who caught HIV. Always. Just remember that.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Clearly you’re off ignore it I’m relying to you. fukking moron lmaoo

Claim nobody cares about my post but you’ve legit replied to me over 100 times today :deadmanny:
Clearly you never had me on ignore you fukking bytch. You said you were done a trillion posts back or is hoe babble and nut the ONLY thing that comes out of your gay ass mouth.

Pretend to put me back on ignore. Oh I forgot, your autistic ass can only copy what other people do.:rolleyes:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Clearly you never had me on ignore you fukking bytch. You said you were done a trillion posts back or is hoe babble and nut the ONLY thing that comes out of your gay ass mouth.

Pretend to put me back on ignore. Oh I forgot, your autistic ass can only copy what other people do.:rolleyes:
Your father was a batty boy who caught HIV. Explains your hate towards homosexuals. Literally every post or remedial insult you’ve made towards me relates to some gay shyt. You hate to see it. But I get it now. Your next reply/insult will have something to do with a gay sex act/cum/pegging or some other weird cac insult shyt. You’re predictable and I see right through you.

Ima always keep my foot on your neck and remind you how much of a worthless peon you are. And also how your father was a bytch who raised a masculine aint shyt daughter who posts on Internet forums and stalks strangers.

Catch covid with those preexisting conditions you have.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Believe cac sources like the history channel. You’re one dumbass chink. And I have no idea wtf you’re even talking about with the pro-black stuff. You shouldn’t even be speaking on black matters. You stupid fukk i prefer darker skinned women. Stop reaching and fishing for daps.

Thick light skins are the goat.

watch the fakewoke coli brehs and brehettes neg me :yeshrug::mjcry:

This guy :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.