ANY HORRORCORE FANS HERE?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Sicx ..lol..dude was doing all types of shyt with his kids and what's crazy is that he rapped about it.."fukking ya kids instead of ya wife"

Dudes dope tho..horrorcore always had the most talented rappers with skills..like lynch, slim shady, x raided and tech9ine..don't know too many rappers who can out rap those guys..

Esham is the originator tho..much respect due

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
real spit....esham's one of the originators, along with a couple others. somethin bout spittin dark shyt makes emcees go all out.

Singh

All Star
Daps
The only horror shyt I'll bump is Lynch or Esham the rest of them are :pacspit:

:whew: Makes you wannah pop off with a Columbine or Virginia Tech :bustback:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Poison

John The Daptist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Debauchery
Heart-eating Horrorcore > heartfelt emotional "relatable" songs. I can relate more to a rapper spitting about murder, cannibalism & Satanism than a rapper whining about his feelings & secreting tears & vaginal fluid out the speakers.

:salute: to all the rappers you mentioned. More jewels for the thread:

^ Ghostwritten by Ganksta NIP, & it shows.

^ First part of the song.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
One of my white homies always repped Esham back in 2000. I ain't know shyt was so :demonic:

Singh

All Star
Daps

I never really got into Raided (I know he's locked up but that over the phone rapping shyt is annoying), one of my homies thought he was the shyt. I always thought Mr. Doctor was the next dopest after Lynch.

I love Three 6 & the Geto Boys and they had their fair share of koo horror tracks but on their best day they ain't seeing Esham & Lynch in their primes.

That Body Parts track popped up on shuffle the other day on my ipod :damn: I forgot just how raw that shyt was everybody went in.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I never really got into Raided (I know he's locked up but that over the phone rapping shyt is annoying), one of my homies thought he was the shyt. I always thought Mr. Doctor was the next dopest after Lynch.

I love Three 6 & the Geto Boys and they had their fair share of koo horror tracks but on their best day they ain't seeing Esham & Lynch in their primes.

That Body Parts track popped up on shuffle the other day on my ipod :damn: I forgot just how raw that shyt was everybody went in.

Raided had GOAT potential if he never got locked up......

his first album was done before he got locked up and all his albums outside of "xorcist" were done with top notch sound equipment snuck into the prison....."unforgiven vol. 1" is a classic and possibly a top 10 west coast album of all time. don't sleep.