Any of Y'all Ever Just Took A Look At The Raw Women's Title History?

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
My thing is, how do you downgrade people when they’re coming up from YOUR developmental?

They use NXT and the indies to bolster their midcard but at the end of the day, Vince wants tall muscle-bound white or racially ambiguous guys (usually half-Samoan) to represent the company while he wants blonde girls to represent the female side of the company.

If you're neither of those, you just have to take the L and the six figure paycheck.

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Makes me think of how much Lana was being groomed to have next, only for her to blind side them by getting married. She’s been completely buried and clowned on tv for not being able to wrestle. Makes you think, compared to Alexa rumors and her ability compared to super push

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They use NXT and the indies to bolster their midcard but at the end of the day, Vince wants tall muscle-bound white or racially ambiguous guys (usually half-Samoan) to represent the company while he wants blonde girls to represent the female side of the company.

If you're neither of those, you just have to take the L and the six figure paycheck.

The Ls, Io, Kairi, Bianca, etc will take to Toni Storm gonna be depressing

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I1JpNNy.jpg

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
They can't dominate Bliss..she don't take bumps..she has sold for Sasha, Ronda, and Asuka. That's about it.

I was actually gonna add that :lolbron: it's amazing. This chick really has wrestled her entire tenure without actually taking bumps. That has to be a talent in itself. She can barely wrestle, gets completely walked through her matches like a toddler taking their first steps, and rarely takes actual bumps....and STILL manages to win titles and hold them forever :hhh::hhh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

578 total days as champion between Alexa and Carmella

Absolutely :gag::gag::gag:

I mean fukk it, might as well bring back Kelly Kelly while they are at it for fukk sake. :scust:
The number jumps to 864 when you include Charlotte :scust:. Meanwhile Sasha, Becky, and Baylee have 240 days between them :scust:. Naomi is the only other one with 100+ days besides those 3.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
The number jumps to 864 when you include Charlotte :scust:. Meanwhile Sasha, Becky, and Baylee have 240 days between them :scust:. Naomi is the only other one with 100+ days besides those 3.

Nah b :whoa:, CHHHarlotte is white privileged and all but don't dare lump her in there with the likes of those two 'divas'.

Don't do that to her!