Any of Y'all Ever Just Took A Look At The Raw Women's Title History?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I1JpNNy.jpg
Naomi been with WWE since 2009, been on the main roster since 2012.

Alexa joined NXT in 2013 and been on the main roster for just over two years. :beli:

Only one way to succeed in this company :francis:

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Why even have a belt anymore? :francis:

1-5 day reigns does nothing for prestige, for the wrestler, absolutely nothing. :camby:

It's why I always :bryan: at the goofy broads who treat that thing as if it means something. Becky stay holding that shyt up like it actually means more than she does.

Only women's title that has prestige is the NXT Women's Championship. :blessed:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Why even have a belt anymore? :francis:

1-5 day reigns does nothing for prestige, for the wrestler, absolutely nothing. :camby:

It's why I always :bryan: at the goofy broads who treat that thing as if it means something. Becky stay holding that shyt up like it actually means more than she does.

Only women's title that has prestige is the NXT Women's Championship. :blessed:
Wait till Charlotte starts her Queen Dominance tour :mjlit:
7JIz0kG.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lol they knew the fans would shyt on and probably throw shyt in the ring if she closed the show as the winner :russ:
It would’ve been the ultimate derail of a push if they did that shyt. Becky wins the rumble and challenges Ronda. Match is set. Then the McMahons jump in and demand an apology, pull Becky from the match and put Charlotte in her place even though she’s on the other show and hasn’t won a big match since august. Then she randomly gets a shot at Asuka on smackdown and wins clean and is still in the triple threat. That’s 2011 with punk levels of derailment.