Any songs from post 2004 make Eminem's top 50 list?

Double J

Banned
Daps
Only ones you could make an argument for are Deja Vu and Beautiful. Other than that :camby:

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On his albums, no. But his verse on Airplanes w/ B.O.B. and Hayley Williams was vintage Eminem that hasn't been seen since Eminem Show.

Double J

Banned
Daps
Medicine Ball- Ok song but too goofy and out there along with accent keep it well out of his top 50)
No Love- Was talking about how wack rap was before and was gonna make a song dissing Wayne. And then makes this song with him to remain relevant "Look at these rappers, how I treat them so why the fukk would I join 'em when I beat 'em" :camby:
Seduction - :ehh: Best song on the weed plate that was Recovery but the wack lyrics keep it out the top 50
Talkin to Myself- Wack choppy lyrics
25 to Life- Garbage mainstream pandering with the poppy acoustic beat and hook. Wack lyrics as well.
Rap God- Unbelievably overrated. People think it's good cuz of the Lyrical miracle lyrics and double time flow.
Phenomenal - Trash

:camby:

Double J

Banned
Daps
The actual content was a miss...but his flow and delivery on these tracks is why some people consider him top 10.

Oh, and people give him shyt but "won't back down" is my favorite lead single from him.
fukk a steak slut, I'll cut my toes off
And step on the receipt 'fore I foot the bill

Listen, garden tool, don't make me introduce you
To my power tool, you know the fukkin' drill

I gave Bruce Wayne a Valium
And said: “Settle your fukkin' ass down!
I'm ready for combat, man!”
Get it? Calm Batman, nah

:snoop: :camby: :hhh:

With these garbage forced punchlines, Pink on the hook, and the trash rock beat no way this song is even in Em's top 100 songs.

And that's your favorite lead single from him? :what: You mean to tell me this garbage is better than Without Me?

Headcase

The Angry Young Man
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Definitley "Deja Vu"... "Going Through Changes" Id add up there as well because its a bit more detailed and fills in the gaps that Deja Vu left. "Don't Front" is probably his best lyrical performance since his prime, but that being a remake of a Black Moon joint kinda takes away from it.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Garbage mainstream pandering with the poppy acoustic beat and the punk rock hook. The exact kind of music Em shytted on in his prime. Wack lyrics as well.

ok. I don't like serial killing, rape my mother and stuff my girlfriend in the trunk then commit suicide rap lyrics.

And I'm 35 I just like music that sounds good to me, at this point I just don't give a crap if someone is lyrically nice or if a song is mainstream and poppy