Any songs from post 2004 make Eminem's top 50 list?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I don't know if not being on drugs is the problem because when he made most of his classic material I don't think he was really on drugs like that. I know for a fact that a lot of his worst material (Encore) was made when he was at the height of his drug use. But I don't think he was really on drugs like that from The Slim Shady LP to The Eminem Show.

And I'm assuming that party song you're talking about is In Da Club? Because yeah 50 Cent also made High All the Time too and he doesn't even do drugs or drink :pachaha:
He made SSLP-TES on a lot of drugs :lolbron:
I think mainly ecstasy

But yeah I was talking about 50 lol
It's pretty crazy that he never drank or did drugs
Not even weed

Double J

Banned
Daps
He made SSLP-TES on a lot of drugs :lolbron:
I think mainly ecstasy

But yeah I was talking about 50 lol
It's pretty crazy that he never drank or did drugs
Not even weed

You sure? Because the only drugs I've actually heard Eminem saying he used were Valium and Ambien. And that was like from 2004-2007 according to him. I think a lot of Eminem's drug use from ecstasy to weed and things like that was more just rumor created by the fact that he talked about that in his songs.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
You sure? Because the only drugs I've actually heard Eminem saying he used were Valium and Ambien. And that was like from 2004-2007 according to him. I think a lot of Eminem's drug use from ecstasy to weed and things like that was more just rumor created by the fact that he talked about that in his songs.
Yeah I'm pretty sure I read somewhere he used those kinda drugs at that time

I don't think it was like a crazy usage though

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I’ve played this song mad times and never caught he carried the flow that long smh that’s how smooth it was. Idk why but one of my fav flows on that one is the one when he says something like

“Like dumbo’s gone
Word to uncle Ron
I’m turning into a non-humble don
You blonde, dumb hoes, all i got is dyck
For you to come blow on
So start the show but i need a drumroll
Fore’ i go on
Better back away from the row,get launched, told you im
Bigger than dikembo mutumbo on the
fukking Jumbotron”

Really? You never noticed that he kept the same rhyme sound throughout the whole first 2 verses?

If he couldve did the 3rd verse the same way, that wouldve been one of the most impressive displays of rhyming skills/lyricism I've ever heard.

I mean to stay on topic telling a personal story while maintaining the same rhyme sound (superstition) for 3 whole verses. Just incredible.

Still impressive that he did it for 2 verses.