Anybody Else Feel Like America Lost A Bit Of Its Essence After COVID?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Obviously I cant really speak for the ENTIRE nation, but when I step outside; I hardly feel anything. Like I see cars and people and business and the lights in the night life and all that shyt; but shyt still feels kind of empty. All the invigorating places I used to go to (Westport, Wardparkway, Wado area, Plaza) now feels like the ethos is missing. shyt damn near feel like a dystopia. Like at the end of those zombie apocalypse movies. Towards the end when all the zombies are dead, its like "now what?" Nothing feels the same anymore. Not even playing video games. Making music is the most immersing thing for me these days and I barely do that (it doesnt come to me like for me to just making music everyday all day so I dont force it).

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Essence…. Maybe

Lost its mind… definitely

Staying in the house drove some people crazy.

Not to make it political, but I find it funny that the Trump Administration knew about this shyt before it got as bad as it did but he didnt do nothing but call it racist shyt like “The Kung Flu”

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Bro I need you to go talk to a therapist about before you fall further into a resentment that turns into a deep depression.

Dawg Im fine. Its a serious question. How do you feel after COVID? Be honest. How doest feel stepping outside? You wonder what could happen in the 5 - 10 years. This has to be how Pripyat felt after Chernobyl.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Plaza) now feels like the ethos is missing. shyt damn near feel like a dystopia. Like at the end of those zombie apocalypse movies. Towards the end when all the zombies are dead, its like "now what?" Nothing feels the same anymore.
if there was a zombie apocalypse I would go hide at the mall.
Because nobody goes to the mall anymore

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Dawg Im fine. Its a serious question. How do you feel after COVID? Be honest. How doest feel stepping outside? You wonder what could happen in the 5 - 10 years. This has to be how Pripyat felt after Chernobyl.
Bro I lived in NYC during this shyt and I was living life and being horny going to the park surrounded by women in summer dresses. You need a change of scenery. Life after pandemic is just life.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
not sure what you're talking about. NYC has been pretty active. Even going out in New Jersey and Philly, its felt active to me. Maybe no pre-pandemic levels, but I don't feel like Im entering any ghost towns

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
not sure what you're talking about. NYC has been pretty active. Even going out in New Jersey and Philly, its felt active to me. Maybe no pre-pandemic levels, but I don't feel like Im entering any ghost towns

So you just ignored this part

I hardly feel anything. Like I see cars and people and business and the lights in the night life and all that shyt; but shyt still feels kind of empty.

Do you fully grasp the question Im asking?