Anybody miss College?

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I mean the hoes, the parties, the drinking the crazy drinking. I mean the schooling making sure you kept your GPA up for grad School if U wanted to go there. Then the more parties the more crazy drinking and all that

Boy don't ya miss college?

Got 2 more years of it finished my fall semester and got plastered :mjgrinoak: can't wait for next semester :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Not really. As a Man matures and gains more experience his life tends to improve.

Women look at me with more respect now I am an accomplished individual have put on some muscle gains and overall just a more polished negro (mentally, professionally, physically, emotionally etc.) .

There's a couple of things I would have done differently but would prefer not to re-live those times and have to navigate so much CAC waters. I mean some aspects were fun but not worth having to go back.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Not really. As a Man matures and gains more experience his life tends to improve.

Women look at me with more respect now I am an accomplished individual have put on some muscle gains and overall just a more polished negro.

There's a couple of things I would have done differently but would prefer not to re-live those times and have to navigate so much CAC waters.
You could've put muscles during nikka? But yeah I get ya I mean can I can't wait to get the fukk outta there and get a job and all that shyt yeah of course.
But those years are the ones you do the most fun and take it all out cuz when its over you can't really re live that shyt. I mean getting wasted and sleeping in the library cuz ya don't want a DUI by driving home, or just calling a bytch up to sleep at her place only and give her some dikk after drinking like crazy or drinking from AM till the PM for 4 straight Days. I don't want to do that shyt anymore when I'm out.
But for now :mjgrinoak: as long as my GPA can stay high I'ma keep going wild just gotta know when to slow it down for school time :whoa:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
As a Biochemistry major taking 16-18 credits a semester with a part time job as a medical scribe to feed myself on top of research that practically sucked up most of my free time. Nope. :mjlol:

And all the studying is not gonna be over cause I'm gonna be going through another 4 years of med school when I apply next year.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
As a Biochemistry major taking 16-18 credits a semester with a part time job as a medical scribe to feed myself on top of research that practically sucked up most of my free time. Nope. :mjlol:

And all the studying is not gonna be over cause I'm gonna be going through another 4 years of med school when I apply next year.
You good guy breh.
doing all this study to saves lives
Next time I drink I'ma drinking thinking I'm drinking so hopefully you didn't have to do that :mjcryoak:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
I do sometimes

I miss not having responsibility, drinking a lot, chasing ass and fooling around with chicks. Having home boys to kick it with

Sometimes I dont