Anybody miss College?

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I’m in community college so nah not really. But I can’t wait to get into university, seeing the UCLA women on my bus ride up to school:ohhh::ehh::wow::blessed::mjgrin:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was heavily involved. President of organizations, member of the divine 9 and was literally that guy on campus. The amount of dimes I smashed :wow:. I had a great college experience.

I’m 29 now damn near touching 6 figures in the South and in the best shape of my life so now I’m not only attracting the same hoes from college but older and mature women as well. I can pay for what I want and do what I want so I am in a better space than I was in college. So yea I miss it to an extent but after graduating life honestly has gotten better in many aspects.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
How does one with no prior experience acquire college hoes? I go to a community college in LA, I assume UCLA or usc hoes probably more dtf per capita. :patrice:

Daps
I can't lie. This fat Breh definitely misses being able to run up 6 flights of stairs - 2 at a time - carrying damn near a case of beer and not dropping dead of a heart attack on the spot.
:francis::mjcry::mjgrin:
It's been a hard 32 years.....

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I barely did any of those things op mentioned. So kind of.

I miss that I didn't take as much advantage of the time as I should have. I played myself by being lukewarm.

Didn't get the best grades, but my GPA upon graduation was akin to someone who was in college for the fun. However, I didn't even party like that.

Worst part was in college I was relatively flush with cash (comparatively) and should have done more with that money.

If you come to college with a plan and decent funds, it can be a great time. However, the autonomy you get being an adult often times trumps the lack of responsibility.

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It’s less that I miss college and more that I wish I knew then what I know now. Opportunities that I should have jumped on at the time would have me in a much different place today. I’m still doing fairly well for myself (28 with a solid career, no debt, increasing in both knowledge and income over time), but I’d be WAY further along.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
It’s less that I miss college and more that I wish I knew then what I know now. Opportunities that I should have jumped on at the time would have me in a much different place today. I’m still doing fairly well for myself (28 with a solid career, no debt, increasing in both knowledge and income over time), but I’d be WAY further along.

Yep. I’d have taken a major in what I actually liked and then minored in something like Economics or Stats to keep my analytical skillset relevant.

Study abroad, gone hard in clubs, GPA and just a lot of other things.