Anybody miss College?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

It sounds funny but it's true. She was too busy, partying on weekdays, getting a train ran on by members of both the basketball and soccer teams at her previous schools and barely went to class. She wanted to transfer out of my school because she now has a bad reputation, academic probation, and lost all her friends.

By the time she showed me her transcript, u saw a 2.4 GPA, one failure of absence, and 10 Withdrawals. :francis:

Her parents finally had enough of her being in school for so long messing around that they're making her pay for school now since they've saw all that tuition go to waste before.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
As a Biochemistry major taking 16-18 credits a semester with a part time job as a medical scribe to feed myself on top of research that practically sucked up most of my free time. Nope. :mjlol:

And all the studying is not gonna be over cause I'm gonna be going through another 4 years of med school when I apply next year.

Best of luck bro. If I can offer any help, let me know. I'm in my first year of MD/PhD at Stanford University. I lurk here and there but if you need any help it would be my pleasure to help you out!

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
It sounds funny but it's true. She was too busy, partying on weekdays, getting a train ran on by members of both the basketball and soccer teams at her previous schools and barely went to class. She wanted to transfer out of my school because she now has a bad reputation, academic probation, and lost all her friends.

By the time she showed me her transcript, u saw a 2.4 GPA, one failure of absence, and 10 Withdrawals. :francis:

Her parents finally had enough of her being in school for so long messing around that they're making her pay for school now since they've saw all that tuition go to waste before.

Damn, was she white?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Best of luck bro. If I can offer any help, let me know. I'm in my first year of MD/PhD at Stanford University. I lurk here and there but if you need any help it would be my pleasure to help you out!

That amazing breh to to see someone of your achievement. I'll definitely gonna keep your username noted if I need some guidance for the application process. I appreciate this man. Thank you:salute:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
The females (especially during Spring quarter for obvious reasons), more responsibility after H.S. but not totally in the real world yet, the free tickets to games.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Heres the quote.
Yeah cuz you're an idiot sack of shyt fukk your dead mother.
Haitians kicked the fukking french motherfukers and liberated themselves.

As soon as someone who is not Haitian calls me why this is the same exact reply they will get.

John Marston I hope the doctor blows a load in your moms face on her death bed.
And lol @ your character claiming you pro black but your avi and name is off of a damn cowboy prob same guy that would've called them ******s in red dead redemption lets not kid ourselves bytch ass nikka. You prob got your slave master old ass cowboy boots and hats in your household keeping it safe like a no spine having bytch would

Daps
Yeah cuz you're an idiot sack of shyt fukk your dead mother.
Haitians kicked the fukking french motherfukers and liberated themselves.

As soon as someone who is not Haitian calls me why this is the same exact reply they will get.

John Marston I hope the doctor blows a load in your moms face on her death bed.
And lol @ your character claiming you pro black but your avi and name is off of a damn cowboy prob same guy that would've called them ******s in red dead redemption lets not kid ourselves bytch ass nikka. You prob got your slave master old ass cowboy boots and hats in your household keeping it safe like a no spine having bytch would
Yep, your definitely a cac.:mjlol: