Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes.

I didn't spent too much time partying,m but I did make alot of good friends. Those vending machine days when your folks forget to load up the credit card:wow:.

Sneaking into Queens College because College was harsh with the marijuana and alcohol rules
:salute: salute Queens college ege.

Black vs Asians Video game tournaments against the OtakuBrigade :smugdraper:

Last edited:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean the hoes, the parties, the drinking the crazy drinking. I mean the schooling making sure you kept your GPA up for grad School if U wanted to go there. Then the more parties the more crazy drinking and all that

Boy don't ya miss college?

Got 2 more years of it finished my fall semester and got plastered :mjgrinoak: can't wait for next semester :blessed:

This is exactly what I think about when ppl ask this question
The out of town girls In Cali for the first time :wow:
Esp the ones from small towns
House parties
Getting sucked in a bathroom at a bar by some drunken bytch in a long distance relationship. Or in a car and dropping her off when she starts crying about feeling bad and she "never does that"
Going to hipster parties and stealing anything that isn't nailed down
Stealing shyt from the bookstore. Bootlegging entire book pdfs :flabbynsick:
Cheating :ahh:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
its nikkas like you who gonna be talking about the good ol' days while working for some disrespectful cacs

you partying and chasing thots in the most crucial years of your life

these rich kids at my college have life made for them already, hiding their deficiencies with amphetamines

the regular kids are lames preparing for a life of servitude

the hot bytches just going to flirt their way into a job and be a trophy wife after a couple years - no substance whatsoever

most the professors aren't engaging or cutting edge in the slightest

i'm trying to not even have to graduate, that's the mindset

honestly, i regret not trying harder to get into harvard, stanford, or yale... but really what sixteen year old has that kind of foresight when you're just worried about insecurities, heaps of busy work, and waking up at fukking 6am every morning

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
its nikkas like you who gonna be talking about the good ol' days while working for some disrespectful cacs

you partying and chasing thots in the most crucial years of your life

these rich kids at my college have life made for them already, hiding their deficiencies with amphetamines

the regular kids are lames preparing for a life of servitude

the hot bytches just going to flirt their way into a job and be a trophy wife after a couple years - no substance whatsoever

most the professors aren't engaging or cutting edge in the slightest

i'm trying to not even have to graduate, that's the mindset

honestly, i regret not trying harder to get into harvard, stanford, or yale... but really what sixteen year old has that kind of foresight when you're just worried about insecurities, heaps of busy work, and waking up at fukking 6am every morning

You ain't lying there especially in finance.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
No, I was broke in college I don't miss that :pachaha:
Play your cards right and doors open up as you get older brehs. It gets even better :jawalrus:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I miss that I didn't take as much advantage of the time as I should have. I played myself by being lukewarm.

Didn't get the best grades, but my GPA upon graduation was akin to someone who was in college for the fun. However, I didn't even party like that.

Worst part was in college I was relatively flush with cash (comparatively) and should have done more with that money.

If you come to college with a plan and decent funds, it can be a great time. However, the autonomy you get being an adult often times trumps the lack of responsibility.