Anybody went to Jamaica for vacation?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
my friends bday is in June and he wants to plan a trip there:ehh::ehh::ehh::ehh::ehh:
so far we got 7 people that want to go:mjgrin:
any tips/advice?:patrice::patrice: are the clubs near the resorts or do you have to travel far:jbhmm:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes, went to Negril a few years back. Resort was kinda boring but we still had fun. Our resort had pretty much nothing but restaurants. We had to get rides to everything. I'd definitely go back but stay at another resort.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yes, went to Negril a few years back. Resort was kinda boring but we still had fun. Our resort had pretty much nothing but restaurants. We had to get rides to everything. I'd definitely go back but stay at another resort.
did you experience the night life? to be honest Night life is very important in his trip because he said he wants to go all out:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::blessed:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
thats what i herd as well:mjlol:
In hindsight I wish I just would have bought some pre-rolled joints from them.

I smoked with his old ass skeleton looking white lady on the resort :mjlol:

Such a random experience and I still have the pictures I'll have to post them one day :laff:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
my friends bday is in June and he wants to plan a trip there:ehh::ehh::ehh::ehh::ehh:
so far we got 7 people that want to go:mjgrin:
any tips/advice?:patrice::patrice: are the clubs near the resorts or do you have to travel far:jbhmm:

I’d say it depends on where you trying to go. Ocho Rios has clubs nearby and if you wanna hike up a waterfall you got Dunn’s River falls. Also Margaritaville nearby. Negril is more laid back. Montego Bay real cool, always had a great time, but go at your own risk with the ventures. Can’t really go wrong in any situation.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
did you experience the night life? to be honest Night life is very important in his trip because he said he wants to go all out:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::blessed:

No there wasn’t much to experience. Negril is secluded or at least where we were was. Lots of private beaches etc. If you want nightlife go to Montego Bay.

Montego Bay is the city so there’s lots to do.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I was there the first 9 days of 2020. Loved it. Going back sometime this year by any means