Anybody went to Jamaica for vacation?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m the only nikka in the world that gotta take my own weed to a place like Jamaica. The kid waiting at my gate now. I can’t be going out sad smoking no Jamaican weed. Took a whole zip of Paks Fifth cause anything else is uncivilized

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m the only nikka in the world that gotta take my own weed to a place like Jamaica. The kid waiting at my gate now. I can’t be going out sad smoking no Jamaican weed. Took a whole zip of Paks Fifth cause anything else is uncivilized
We should've did this too. Some of the most disappointing bud I've ever had was in Jamaica. Took until our 3rd cop off resort to find something decent.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I went to the Secrets in Montego Bay all the young blacks be at, shyt was lit and a ton of single women showing butt meat looking for suitors
I went during covid and Jamaica was super shut down with residential vs tourist zones so wasn't no clubbing off the resort

Daps
I love Jamaica. People are great, food is great and the women are fire. You got to go to Kingston. Don't listen to the people saying the weed is no good, they just some lame ass nikkas who the locals could get rid of some bush weed on.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Ya’ll need to go to kingston on a thurs- tues trip.

Thurs- triple century sports bar (party gets super lit at 10-11) Near all the hotels in New Kingston.

friday eat/party at east japanese in New Kingston

sat party at pulse (same spot as the peter tosh museum)

sunday go to hellshire for a beach day then dub club at night. (Best party imo)

or you can hire a driver to take you to up in the hills to portland for a weekend and rent one of the castles there with a private beach and ppl to clean up. Or just air bnb over there.

them resorts are a dub. Kingston is safe for tourists unless you clearly walking around some place you shouldnt. Only other advice is make a good contact with one of the drivers at the hotel so you always got someone to pick you up or wait for you.
When I went I wanted to go to Kingston. Driver said "you go to Kingston, you go alone :ufdup: I don't go to Kingston" that was enough for me :hubie:

Daps
When I went I wanted to go to Kingston. Driver said "you go to Kingston, you go alone :ufdup: I don't go to Kingston" that was enough for me :hubie:

Kingston isn't anymore dangerous then any other city in the world. Over a million people live here. He must of smelt the p*ssy in you.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I went to ocho rios a while back and shyt was fun…went to bobs house and sat on the rock he wrote hits on with a joint in my mouf

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Kingston isn't anymore dangerous then any other city in the world. Over a million people live here. He must of smelt the p*ssy in you.
Was the p*ssy in him too tough guy, because he wasn't going either :mjgrin:. Your keyboard believes you are tough tho and that's all that matters.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
probably been 10 times always a fiya trip

now you got me thinking about some festivals and a jerk plate

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
it's best when you linked with some local fam*
That's my experience, we stayed at a hotel in Montego Bay. Had fam I never met come scoop us and we kicked it all day off grid basically.

I still crave that good sky juice. I remember seeing donkeys all over like how you'd see deer. And the chocolate trees. And the stench from the fish market. At the resort they had shyt going on all the time from limbo to clubs. I need to go back, it's been too long :to: