Anyone here have been that nikka before? The most popular guy in any type of setting?

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Iam talking high school, college, job etc

I been there before so tell me how did you feel? How was people treating you?

Iam tired of this depressed losers making threads I know we got some winners here cause if not I got get tf outta here:francis:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been that way since highschool for me. Not really job cuz i dont talk to these cacs like that, but yeah in most social settings.

People always treat me well, which is why i always comment on these threads about how mean and evil and horrible women treat blaxk men with :pachaha:

But no one is gonna make threads about how popular they were unless they are a humble bragging fakkit.

Message boards are usually filled with more loners/depeessed types who just want companionship :wow:

Let them cook:ehh:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
In highschool I sort of was cause I kept changing and getting comfortable with myself year to year
Sophomore year j ain't know how to dress by senior year hoes was letting me fondle them in public, church, ain't mean shyt. Used to get some shoes pre release so nikkas was pressed, funny times

Sorta same thing in college to. I used to do on the spot freestyles as my stand up poetry and sometimes people would remember so I had some light status around campus

It's different levels to popularity and they're all fun

Daps
Reppin
NYC
At a work outing this clown was tryna flex on my coworker
I got in his face and suddenly buddy wasn't with it no more :ohhh:

I wanted all the smoke...coupled with the fact that I was reserved at my job so that was the last thing they expected

If I was a lil more savage I woulda knocked down 3 coworkers off that incident alone cause I was the man off that story :ehh:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
At a work outing this clown was tryna flex on my coworker
I got in his face and suddenly buddy wasn't with it no more :ohhh:

I wanted all the smoke...coupled with the fact that I was reserved at my job so that was the last thing they expected

If I was a lil more savage I woulda knocked down 3 coworkers off that incident alone cause I was the man off that story :ehh:

Yo now that I think about it you can become very popular with lil moments like this

I remember in school some broad was trying to beat up some dude I blocked her and after that I became very popular lol

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been that way since highschool for me. Not really job cuz i dont talk to these cacs like that, but yeah in most social settings.

People always treat me well, which is why i always comment on these threads about how mean and evil and horrible women treat blaxk men with :pachaha:

But no one is gonna make threads about how popular they were unless they are a humble bragging fakkit.

Message boards are usually filled with more loners/depeessed types who just want companionship :wow:

same, I'm a big guy and got mouth piece. At work fukk all that.

Tbh being popular doesn't interest me anymore, call it old age. I change my number regularly, the less people i talk to the better.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
The weirdest things I got when I was very popular were:

-random lil kids (when I was in school) would come talk to me like they knew me, kids that I never seen before:dwillhuh:

-women would flirt with me in front of they boyfriends who were older and bigger ( pause) than me, and the boyfriends instead of getting mad, they would seek my validation:dwillhuh:

-when I was rolling with some nerds(I was cool wit everybody) cool nikkas that I didn't know would roll up and bully the people around me but threat me with the upmost respect lol ( this one really shocked me ):dwillhuh:

Mind you I never was no model looking(far from ugly tho) and never was full of muscle

Just lots of charisma and wittiness

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:salute: perfectly said

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I was popular in high school, because I was a good and very well known athlete in the area; however, I was kinda shy back then.

I found out quick in college if you not 6'4 or better you can hang it up unless you are just one of a kind talent wise.

I ended up pledging in college and that ended up bringing me attention as well. Some of the attention I really didn't care for though.

I'd rather fly under the radar and being the underrated fire song you skipped on an album than being an overrated popular person.

You'd have to understand my personality to really get that.

Last edited:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I'm handsome beard wave gang and most people outside think I'm hilarious for some reason. It to the point where I noticed on 4 of July I was at a BBQ with a bunch of people there and these folks would just laugh at every lil thing I said (especially the women). It gets tiring though. I be needing a lot of alone time to reset and people constantly want you at their functions.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I mean I'm handsome beard wave gang and most people outside think I'm hilarious for some reason. It to the point where I noticed on 4 of July I was at a BBQ with a bunch of people there and these folks would just laugh at every lil thing I said (especially the women). It gets tiring though. I be needing a lot of alone time to reset and people constantly want you at their functions.

Yeah

I recall moments when I look around and every person is laughing at what I said and In my head Iam like "damn that wasn't even funny":russ:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Another thing that I noticed when Iam popping in some place people always invite me to go to their house. Women do it too, but it be mostly males who do it

This is cool but kinda puts me on a weird position cause I don't really like to invite people to my house so I rarely invite em back lol

I lost the count of how many nikkas houses I been, anyone got the same experience?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
In high school, had friends in all the demographics. Of course i had the the black kids, when hip hop was dead i listened to rock for like a week and got in with the emo kids, the Mexican kids pretty much knew most of them from middle school and football, not to mention i was a class clown.