Anyone here have been that nikka before? The most popular guy in any type of setting?

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
In High School I was popular at one point. A nikka like me never gave a fukk about that tho

J_rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, it’s overrated.

Popularity is fleeting and based on how you make other people feel and what they can gain by associating with you. If you ever lose whatever traits you have that make you desirable (physical, social, academic, professional, etc.), those people will be gone in a heartbeat.

Just look at what happens when a really prominent individual has a scandal. Everyone around them fades to black and only returns if the person recovers. Better to have a few good friends that really have your back than care about the whims of the crowd.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Yes, it’s overrated.

Popularity is fleeting and based on how you make other people feel and what they can gain by associating with you. If you ever lose whatever traits you have that make you desirable (physical, social, academic, professional, etc.), those people will be gone in a heartbeat.

Just look at what happens when a really prominent individual has a scandal. Everyone around them fades to black and only returns if the person recovers. Better to have a few good friends that really have your back than care about the whims of the crowd.
This is true

In my personal experience the times were I was more popular we're also the times were I was most happy with myself

What I mean is me being happy with myself always comes before the popularity

Also even tho I was cool with everybody there was always 2 or 3 that were closer friends and we become cool forever

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Also another crazy thing I noticed, some of my friends had relationships just because of me

I legit thought y'all nikkas were cool but if iam not involved y'all don't make plans?:dwillhuh: