Anyone remember Kain Carter? (Hotdamnirock from YouTube)

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
:mjcry: Breh went through some horrible shyt. Like the universe trying to take a shyt on him.

Got me paranoid because I haven't lost anyone I cared about yet or got ill like that. I wish the best for breh.

20 more days to go before this year of fukkery is over I hope I make it without tragedy.
Don't think like that, breh.

I lost my brother and put my life on hold waiting for sometime worst to happen.

Sometimes (and it's effed up) it's your time to go through. His parents prolly feel just as bad.

Losing his homie was the craziest part. It takes a big man to keep it together after that one.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a shame what dude went through...it really is, but I lost respect/sympathy for dude when he was preaching "what about black on black crime" REPEATEDLY after every Trayvon Martin and all of the Police shootings. He showed no sympathy for black victims of injustice, so its kinda hard for me to show sympathy for him.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Its a shame what dude went through...it really is, but I lost respect/sympathy for dude when he was preaching "what about black on black crime" REPEATEDLY after every Trayvon Martin and all of the Police shootings. He showed no sympathy for black victims of injustice, so its kinda hard for me to show sympathy for him.

Damn, stopped watching him after the patrice thing, but didn't know he was c00ning too :snoop:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He gave out some details that makes me think we're related to the same person :wtf:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:DAMN I knew Ikes sister . I was asking about them, I heard he got his own car dealership with luxury cars or something.

Dude was a nurse and co owned a car dealership

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps