Anyone remember Kain Carter? (Hotdamnirock from YouTube)

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Cliff notes. I'm not watching this nikka that regularly refers to black women as bytches and hoes. I could tell he wasn't happy then.

Car accident
Cousin died
Dog almost died
In and out of hospital for weeks at a time with illness doctors still haven't figured out
Down to 116 pounds
Said fukk it, left hospital.
Best friend who is a nurse starts taking care of him at home
Best friend dies

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Car accident
Cousin died
Dog almost died
In and out of hospital for weeks at a time with illness doctors still haven't figured out
Down to 116 pounds
Said fukk it, left hospital.
Best friend who is a nurse starts taking care of him at home
Best friend dies
Oh. Thanks. I don't wish bad on anybody. Even black woman bashers
:yeshrug:

Daps
What jokes did he steal? His content for the most part seemed original..at least the delivery of it all

He stole his entire schtick from Patrice O'Neal line for line and just remixed it and wouldn't give credit until he was called out by multiple people. fukk this dude! He's a hack.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Never really fukked with dude, especially since there was always shyt like ChiCityman at the time to have me rolling compared to dude's whole personality, which always pissed me off for some reason. Plus there was a time I couldn't tell the difference between him and spoken word on some dual association shyt I got going, same way I don't know the difference between Angry Videogame Nerd...and that other white nerd videogame playing dude.

Wishing him the best, though. Life seems like it took a shyt on him but he still in there. Hang in there, man.

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Tough break for breh tho he stole from the great Patrice O'neal:patrice:I hate to see another black man go thru it

Then I saw he got a full yakuza suit I was rollin:mjlol: