Anyone who idolizes shyt after 1995 is a fakkit

Daps
More people singing from the same hymn sheet = less wars, more cooperation, more advantages in education, technology, etc. :francis:

That's bullshyt and you know it fam. Globalization is terrible especially for MENA that doesn't want to be apart of that shyt.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
You seem like a really unhappy person. What person who's genuinely happy with their life comes to an internet forum to talk about how much he hates everything from the past 21 years? Don't you have anything good going on in your life? Anything better than complaining about hating life and modern society? Idk it just seems like you live a miserable existence by the fact that you made this thread

Daps
You seem like a really unhappy person. What person who's genuinely happy with their life comes to an internet forum to talk about how much he hates everything from the past 21 years? Don't you have anything good going on in your life? Anything better than complaining about hating life and modern society? Idk it just seems like you live a miserable existence by the fact that you made this thread

Who the fukk said I was happy? I hate stupid nikkas like you that always gotta psycho analyze what other people are doing just cuz you don't agree with their opinion. The fukk is wrong with you nikka? Did you create modern technology and fashion or something? All in your feelings and shyt. :mjlol:

Daps

Who the fukk said I was happy? I hate stupid nikkas like you that always gotta psycho analyze what other people are doing just cuz you don't agree with their opinion. The fukk is wrong with you nikka? Did you create modern technology and fashion or something? All in your feelings and shyt. :mjlol:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Yes. I created all modern technology. I created the wifi you use to log onto the coli and be a lame ass unhappy motherfukker with no life. You sound like you life really sucks, if it didn't you wouldn't have made this thread. And I'm giving you the most replies you're finna get for this lame ass thread too

Daps
Yes. I created all modern technology. I created the wifi you use to log onto the coli and be a lame ass unhappy motherfukker with no life. You sound like you life really sucks, if it didn't you wouldn't have made this thread. And I'm giving you the most replies you're finna get for this lame ass thread too

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
bytch Im in the 212
with the fif cocked nikkas
its the 2 1 zoo
fukk ya gone do?
when ya goon sprayed up
bet his bytch wont get him
betcha you wont do much