Anyone who idolizes shyt after 1995 is a fakkit

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
That's bullshyt and you know it fam. Globalization is terrible especially for MENA that doesn't want to be apart of that shyt.

Why is Globalization bad for MENA?

Half of this is true.
Music :huhldup:
Clothing quality has also gone down :snoop:

:heh:

557e496d2f7ec.jpg
Bee-Gees.jpg
article-2357838-1AB3D355000005DC-943_1024x618_large.jpg
7f15f499fca36766d4617a3d50e50c40.jpg
xvq9ffj4bxsxhwlggl1v.jpg
1443037203-pastel-miami-vice-suits.jpg
jiantblz5dnfdo3yh7is.jpg
4307.jpg
c737bc1aad46915c1ad79ec7893dc61d.jpg
nsync-outifts-shiny-suits.jpg
rlt6w02wtutku4ejwou5.jpg

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
You need a bullet in your brain, fakkit
Do what I said first and then maybe I'll see the therapist :ehh:
Mane you bytch ass weird ass loser ass no friends having ass sissy motherfukker I ain't even seen that you said this shyt until now. fakkit ass internet geek nikka you ain't busting shyt over the Internet wannabe hard ass bytch. Get some fukking friends bytch and they'll tell you how lame you look on this website. Goofy internet geek ass nikka, you need a life, a hobby and some friends and you'll be happy instead of complaining about life on the internet like a bytch

4fossa

All Star
Daps
I actually agree with op, call me :flabbynsick:

And other thing

Black artists in general (music and actors) are way more sellouts than before 95

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I actually agree with op, call me :flabbynsick:

And other thing

Black artists in general (music and actors) are way more sellouts than before 95

Hip Hop and Black people shyt became just too mainstream and popular, it gained a lot of new non-Black followers but didnt gain anything in terms of respect or artistry, so it was a complete fail. All those new fans didnt bring shyt to the table but misery and their wack asses enforced their own agenda which hip hop conformed too since were so embracing but lost in the end. What the fukk was it all worth?

Larry cumavelli

Elon Cum
Daps
Reppin
Elon Musk
don't u kno in this age we live in u can't criticize or judge anythin without being labeled an old man ? conformity is the new thing , original thoughts are signs of arcane and outdated mentality, so shut up and obey,be happy, buy more products, that always cures the blues.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
don't u kno in this age we live in u can't criticize or judge anythin without being labeled an old man ? conformity is the new thing , original thoughts are signs of arcane and outdated mentality, so shut up and obey,be happy, buy more products, that always cures the blues.
You typed a bunch of bullshyt tbh. All this thread is saying is that life sucks now, and it's sucked for the past 21 years apparently. How is society anymore conformed? Especially compared to the last decade (2000's). Instead of being a cynic, complaining about hating modern life, why don't you focus on things you enjoy in the moment? Time doesn't stop ticking, so I see no point in being like, "I hate 2016, I wish it was the early to mid 90's when my life wasn't some ass." shyt seems like a waste of energy. I'd hate to imagine myself in 2036 talking about how much the 30's suck and how much the 2000's and 2010's were better. It'll be 2056 and I'll be with my grand-kids having a ball using virtual reality or talking to androids or whatever the new technology will be then. I won't be complaining about longing for the past because it'll gone, there's no use

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

There is a difference between criticizing and hating. A lot of you old nikkas just hate. :yeshrug:
A lot of you will hate of something while admitting that you dont know shyt.