Apparently women dont want you if you arent the "leader" of your friendship group, brehs

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Tweet:

I know it's bird babble, but I'm stunned with the amount of women corroborating this shyt and projecting their own dynamics on men.

:dead: women act like it's only men who use "alpha" and "beta"

Women be talking about men doubting their experiences... when they do the same thing :dead:

I know it's babble but yeah, this shyt was funny :manny:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
In any scenario with a group of people there’s gonna be a natural “leader” or person with a dominant personality. If there’s two or more dominant personalities, usually they won’t mesh and they’ll end up butting heads and eventually parting ways. If there’s only one, then the rest fall in line. Not sure why mfs acting like this isn’t a thing lol

Egos may be taking the word “leader” wrong and feelin a type of way I get it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish one of them nikkas would consider themselves “the leader”….

:camby:

I’m a grown ass man. What I look like having a nikka I went to high school with giving me directives and shyt
That's not how all leaders operate...it doesn't have to be totalitarian.
It could simply be the one that always picks where yall hanging..or who gets everybody together to hoop....

Yall take everything to extremes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In any scenario with a group of people there’s gonna be a natural “leader” or person with a dominant personality. If there’s two or more dominant personalities, usually they won’t mesh and they’ll end up butting heads and eventually parting ways. If there’s only one, then the rest fall in line. Not sure why mfs acting like this isn’t a thing lol

Egos may be taking the word “leader” wrong and feelin a type of way I get

Exactly