Apparently women dont want you if you arent the "leader" of your friendship group, brehs

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Everyone in my crew is a boss. We just come together like Voltron. :manny:

Secondly....I think females try to project on males, how they REALLY give it up. More than ANYTHING, I see chicks who latch on to alpha-type bytches (The Beyonce of the crew). It's these "hanger-on" chicks, who try to chill wit the "IT" girl for clout, popularity, and to get closer to the flyer nggas, and events. Spooky and timid chicks, naturally defer to an alpha-type bytch. With men, it's egos and testosterone involved. Dudes aren't just "deferring" to another male, or readily taking orders, like a female, would do another female. :comeon:

Most men , hang around like-minded dudes (we're more likely to be into the same fits, music, events, sports, vices, etc). In most crews, everyone plays a role too. One or two, know to how to GET TO A BAG, another might pull the hoes, another is a thinker, another is a shooter, or "wit the shyts", etc, etc...

Bytches are the real followers. A leader or two, and the rest of the crew, is dizzy or a "stripe". At BEST, most these bytches are the sober hatin friend (when the Beyonce of the crew, is sauced up). Glorified chaperones, basically. :mjlol:

In closing, most females are subservient or submissive by nature. So when a certain type of female exhibits, "alpha-like" traits, those other hoes (unless an equal), are gonna fall in line. FACTS.

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I remember I had a lil spot nikkas had just got to work. Like we was moving shyt into the bytch that day. I leave for a few hours and come back and my two partners got a chick in the spot. They done pulled shorty from the neighborhood and had her all in the spot, first day. I walk in and all she doing is asking questions smh.

So I get on my nikkas in front of her and be like why the fukk y’all bring her in here :why: I’m telling her she gotta go and im all worked up telling these nikkas they tripping.

All she kept saying on the way out was “oh, you must be the leader” And was smiling the whole time. shyt was annoying me too.

But the point is, women definitely think like this and consciously or sub consciously assign a hierarchy amongst groups of men. Men don’t think like this or care. But if you sit down and analyze your group of friends, there is definitely one that would be considered “the leader” from a woman’s perspective. If I think about my own peer group it would clearly be one dude. And no, that dude ain’t me

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Hmm I guess this is true with my work based friendships since we wouldn't hang out at all if it wasn't for one particular person consistently bringing us together and scheduling work retreats and whatnot. But outside of that, nah folks are grown with whole ass families lol.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lol whats crazy is i used to fukk an armenian bytch who is friends with the susie girl in the original tweet. Fairfax high school bytches

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
In any scenario with a group of people there’s gonna be a natural “leader” or person with a dominant personality. If there’s two or more dominant personalities, usually they won’t mesh and they’ll end up butting heads and eventually parting ways. If there’s only one, then the rest fall in line. Not sure why mfs acting like this isn’t a thing lol

Egos may be taking the word “leader” wrong and feelin a type of way I get it.

I disagree. And im being genuine here.

Does the same brotha in your circle know the most about cars that also knows the most about finance? What about the brother that works in IT and knows tech, does he also know the most about the best spots in the city to eat at/visit? What about the brother who is the wealthiest, does he also know the most about sports and travel?

Life is not like an RPG where one nikka in a party has max stats brehs. IRL in my experience all of my friends have strengths and deficits, and we tend to compliment each other in that regard. So if we gonna plan to go to the superbowl next year, the nikka with the most stamps on his passport and the most travel under his belt is probably going to take point in that regard, while the big sports head will already know what stadium 2023's SB will be held in, and probably coordinate to get planning going. Those of us that make the most money might chip in some extra because not all of us earn a lot but we would all want to go together and bring one of my friends sons too.... This isn't the best example but it at least paints a picture. A nikka like me who knows nothing about automobiles and mechanical work is not going to be 'leading' my nikkas on replacing carburetors, that shyt aint my vibe. But Finance, Money and Tech? Yeah, thats me.

I mean, its just not that simple IRL. :manny:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What women say and what they do are two totally different things. How many girls were talking shyt about Chris brown and trying to get cancelled yet a lot of them still paid rent to take a picture with him. Women don’t even trust themselves breh. The internet is not real my nikka. When real life is hard and nikkaz ain’t checking for chicks like that they scramble to all different types of nikkaz that they don’t set as a standard.

Most the time women say dumbshyt like this just to get attention.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
This is female dynamics, they always fall out with friends … the homies all kick it equally. No one person is dictating how we kick it or what we have to do.. that doesn’t sound like friendship at all.. just someone with followers
Women definitely are bossy. Just listening to how they talk to each other during bday parties and other outings. It's madness