Apple and Google Partner COVID-19 Contact Tracing Technology for iPhone & Android

Suzie

Pro
Daps
They already have this is China. Look it up
On YouTube. It’s pretty neat

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
You don’t think Apple or Google can track you now? :heh:

Google sends you a link each month that shows you where you've been. Times and dates.

Checked the log it was location and addresses of chicks I was smashing from 2 yrs back up to now

:russ:

If I was married and moving reckless an enterprising partner could log in and find that info

Arinam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
AZ, DMV
If you go in the settings in your iPhone it has a list of places you've been for like the past several years...its automatically enabled

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ummm yours too stupid

nikka you a whole bytch out here. I'm just smart enough to know i was born into a system. You dumb enough to think you really have rights.

Let me ask you this. You got a SSN , FICO, bank account, use cash/debit /credit? You Ever had a job ? Have a license? Do you use google , Facebook, Instagram, youtube a cell phone with gps, front facing and back camera with a mac address / ip address ? When you were born did not get shots ???!!!???

This is why I cant respect you dumb ass conspiracy nikkas like yourself. Dumb nikkas got a whole hard drive of conspiracy shyt downloaded on their mommas ip address thinking their smarter than the world. But go to work the next day and clock in like the next nikka.

If you ain't off the grid somewhere living cash free posting from a VPN shut thee entire fukk up lame.

Now let's hear some :duck: how you got all that covered.

Last edited: