Apple finally facing the music and getting toss to the bushes

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
China consumers tired of that same old Apple shyt and increasing prices with nothing to offer

Retailers are slashing iPhone prices across China as consumers say the phones aren't worth the cost

Retailers are slashing iPhone prices across China as consumers say the phones aren't worth the cost

• Apple's latest iPhone models are seeing huge discounts from retailers in China.
  • The technology giant recently revised its first quarter sales forecast downward, putting a large part of the blame on a slowdown in the Chinese market.
  • Experts said a mixture of a poor pricing strategy and a lack of exciting features compared to local rivals like Huawei has led to the newest iPhones' weak performance in China

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Said in another thread there's discussion that can be held if people want to leave troll shyt at the door, but expect more stories like these in the future.

iPhone sales are down around the world and the person that saved Apple the last time something similar happened is maggot food.

Sent from my MBP with a XS Max next to it.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Chinese customers are more price-conscious, this isn't a surprise. That's also why Apple is failing in India as well.

Chinese phones finally caught up to Apple in quality and performance and are being subsidized by the government to have lower prices for the same specs.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
thats why the american govt and other companies trying to crush huawei and all the small timers before they get to 5G first.. apple fell off big time and got all that money but once your at the top the only direction you can go is down... :mjlol:

I brought me a huawei phone before and it was nice...:ehh: Apple is overrated and too restrictive...

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
thats why the american govt and other companies trying to crush huawei and all the small timers before they get to 5G first.. apple fell off big time and got all that money but once your at the top the only direction you can go is down... :mjlol:

I brought me a huawei phone before and it was nice...:ehh: Apple is overrated and too restrictive...
Stop spreading falsehoods ,the good ol boys would never :usure:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Phones should be no more than $250.00

Expectations have to be met at the end of the day, especially when the limit of what people will pay is a lot higher than $250.

One problem is they're wanting to shift profits from hardware to software, hard to do that when the entry barrier is still too expensive unless the phone is years old. 5S was China's first iPhone and did well, that phone was also ahead of everything else on the market at the time with the fp scanner. There's still a market despite the price, the slow sales just reflect the position of the company. Reactionary and stagnant.