Aquafina Water Is The WORST WATER OF ALL TIME

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Only bottled water worse than Aquafina...
0006827493471_C

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
You getting ripped off if you paying for bottled water:mjlol:
I cop the fiji water bottle tho since it's bpa free and refill it. Flex like I'm drinking fiji but it's really filtered tap water:takedat:. Besides actual fiji has a metallic/rocky taste that I can't fukk with

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

3-drug combination for lethal injections: an anesthetic (usually sodium thiopental, until pentobarbital was introduced at the end of 2010), pancuronium bromide (a paralytic agent, also called Pavulon), and potassium chloride (stops the heart and causes death).
Why Your Bottled Water Contains Four Different Ingredients

Popular bottled water brand Dasani, for example, lists magnesium sulfate,
potassium chloride, and salt alongside purified water on its Nutrition Facts label. SmartWater contains calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, and potassium bicarbonate. Nestle Pure Life’s list includes calcium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, and magnesium sulfate. And these are just a few brands. Bottled water companies are purifying water, but then they’re adding extra ingredients back.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Nestle pure life and Arrowhead are neck and neck for the worst water of all time. Dasani is pretty bad too

I stick with Costco kirland, target market pantry, or ralphs brand

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City

Oh you didn't know water can be acidic? :sas2:

You thought your water came from the arctic circle or the rocky mountains huh? :ohhh:

I had the same reaction, I thought I was being healthy by drinking water then to find out water ain't created equal. That video change my life I only mess with Evian water and Poland spring water.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The vid is 15 min so grab some popcorn but it's very informative. Peep game and research what you're putting in your body.

fukk that bytch, im still gonna drink Fiji cause it tastes good. Not surprised at all by Aquafina & Dasani. Its fukking Coke & Pepsi of course it's strictly marketing :duck: