Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
nw9cJ.gif

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:ehh:

Coming from someone who travels a lot, I honestly don't care.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
A woman seated in front of Makzhoomi — who also writes for the Berkeley Political Review andcontributes to the Huffington Post— apparently thought she heard him say "shahid," the Arabic word for martyr, Makhzoomi later learned. In reality, he had told his uncle that "inshallah," or god willing, he would call again when he landed.

Rather unintentionally hurt the feelings of one sensitive kid than have someone be afraid to say something and potentially end up with another attack.

:yeshrug:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A woman seated in front of Makzhoomi — who also writes for the Berkeley Political Review andcontributes to the Huffington Post— apparently thought she heard him say "shahid," the Arabic word for martyr, Makhzoomi later learned. In reality, he had told his uncle that "inshallah," or god willing, he would call again when he landed.

Rather unintentionally hurt the feelings of one sensitive kid than have someone be afraid to say something and potentially end up with another attack.

I wonder if you'll have the same sentiment when a Cac calls the police on you for walking with a hoody on.

Better to be safe than sorry :mjpls:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if you'll have the same sentiment when a Cac calls the police on you for walking with a hoody on.

Better to be safe than sorry :mjpls:

Poor example because the response to Trayvon was not appropriate. People shouldn't be afraid to call the police if something is of concern to them. People like Trayvon also shouldn't have to fear "justice" being taken into the accuser's hands or face disproportionate use of force from police.

There is no shortage of people, white or black, who put on hoods to commit crimes. Zimmerman's motives were not pure, but it's not a totally unreasonable suspicion that would merit calling the police.

And that would have been the appropriate end to the situation. Zimmerman was suspicious. He called the police. The police investigated. They realized Trayvon was of no harm to anyone. Trayvon was inconvenienced, but went home.