Are "c00ns" salvageable after that wake up call?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
No actually Tariq brought it back. I don’t care about who technically bought it back first but who made it popular and that was Tariq not Nas.

As for your examples I don’t even see most of these irl and I know online dudes will lie and say they see it all the time. The last one is probably the only one you see very rarely but the other ones I don’t even see them. Not saying they don’t happen because you can find anything online but unless you live online like a lot of people do nowadays this isn’t consistent reality your list.

I have to respectfully disagree. Nas had c00n popping on Sohh and here before people even heard of Tariq.

c00n Picnic/These are our Heroes was kinda big.

I'm surprised you've never seen the examples I listed. Candace Owens and most Conservative blacks play the "blacks cry racism too much" and "slavery is over, get over it" cards all the time.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
c00ns deserve death but if you don't want to kill you must force them into indentured servitude or incarceration. You never let a group of c00ns go free because they will become a tribe and challenge you. They'll become Europeans...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I have to respectfully disagree. Nas had c00n popping on Sohh and here before people even heard of Tariq.

c00n Picnic/These are our Heroes was kinda big.

I'm surprised you've never seen the examples I listed. Candace Owens and most Conservative blacks play the "blacks cry racism too much" and "slavery is over, get over it" cards all the time.
You can respectfully disagree but c00n even on here wasn’t as rampant when I first got here.

I said if you live online you see those “talking points” esp if you follow the black “leader” types. Irl hanging with most black people doing regular life stuff no I don’t see this. The truth about them cards is some blacks truly feel like that way even if it is white supremacist talking points. Saying they’re WS talking points don’t mean others don’t feel the same that aren’t WS and or you’re going to get them not to feel that way under threat of being called a “c00n”. When you have many people of different backgrounds you’re going to have different pov.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
c00ns deserve death but if you don't want to kill you must force them into indentured servitude or incarceration. You never let a group of c00ns go free because they will become a tribe and challenge you. They'll become Europeans...
Examples of someone getting their ready player one fantasy life on smh

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Examples of someone getting their ready player one fantasy life on smh

No you're an idiot. Don't confuse civilization as it exists right now in the Western world for normal human relations and behaviors. Civilization in the West is the result of comfort...if that comfort is removed for less than 48Hrs we will see humanity show its true savage nature. shyt you see human savagery on black friday....now just imagine they are hungry and instead of it being a 200 dollar plasma, it's food. They would be savage and if you have someone in your group conspiring against you to get favors from others you'd most likely kill them because they would be jeopardizing everyone's safety.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No you're an idiot. Don't confuse civilization as it exists right now in the Western world for normal human relations and behaviors. Civilization in the West is the result of comfort...if that comfort is removed for less than 48Hrs we will see humanity show its true savage nature. shyt you see human savagery on black friday....now just imagine they are hungry and instead of it being a 200 dollar plasma, it's food. They would be savage and if you have someone in your group conspiring against you to get favors from others you'd most likely kill them because they would be jeopardizing everyone's safety.
Nope not an idiot but if it makes you feel better I’ll be one. What is all this babble and does it have to do with you living a fantasy life online sir?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Yes it is. And yes, c00ns can be redeemed. A lot of them are running on anger or have been indoctrinated. It's possible for an experience to occur where they realized what they've been doing and saying and repent. :manny:

The question is will black people forgive them like they forgive white church shooters? :mjpls:
No there isnt.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
As much as I can’t stand Charlatan tha Fraud.., he did make a good point:

“This generation would never allow Malcolm Little to become Malcom X.”

We should allow people to grow. Tupac at 25 would’ve been way different to Tupac at 30. Sadly, his 25 year old self got him murdered.

Let the young man grow. Still fukk him for those comments until he redeems himself.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
EXACTLY

excerpt of tv show from 2000 where a white man(Michael Moore) paid Tariq to portray a pimp. Not sure if he was paid in cash or butter biscuits.

======================================================
Here's the clip on yt where the white man gives him his instructions.
cued

TN tried to lie once he switched hustles, and say that he was a writer of the segment, but the credits say different

The Awful Truth (TV Series 1999–2000) - IMDb

===================================================
Somebody bump this when tariq makes his "asap is a C" comments

somebody showed me a post where, predictably tariq links asap's past comments and behavior to the fact that his father from Barbados.

Rocky is the same age now as tariq was when he appeared as a pimp on a tv show.

do his fans actually believe the bullshyt he says? I mean seriously....are y'all really that gullible?