Are "c00ns" salvageable after that wake up call?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I've been seeing these A$AP quotes since he got hemmed up in Sweden. If a person who has displayed "c00n" tendencies or "c00n" behavior gets that wake up call, do you think they are salvageable afterwards?
Should they be discarded? Does it depend on how much they have "c00ned" or how they behave after the wakeup call? I'm putting "c00n" in quotations because everyone has a different definition of the word on here.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
One would hope that he's learned his lesson and won't spout or think that stupidity ever again. :yeshrug:

We also have to keep in mind that rapper protest going on (black rappers not going to Sweden) could be more about their own safety (in the future) than ASAP Rocky's current condition. :final_ti:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I've been seeing these A$AP quotes since he got hemmed up in Sweden. If a person who has displayed "c00n" tendencies or "c00n" behavior gets that wake up call, do you think they are salvageable afterwards?
Should they be discarded? Does it depend on how much they have "c00ned" or how they behave after the wakeup call? I'm putting "c00n" in quotations because everyone has a different definition of the word on here.

No such thing as a wake up call. Y’all dudes been lied to just hoping someone gets fukked over because they don’t agreee with yalls stuff. It’s actually sad but shows how folks control most people.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Ask Malcolm Little.

/THREAD.

EDIT:
I've posted this many times before. I'm very proud of this article I made and it hits the same question mentioned here.

Before all of the brehs that are SO CONCRETE that anyone who has a different or softer perspective than them are c00ns, please reconsider how damaging that type of divisive perspective is.

Last edited:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Would you say Malcolm X had a wake up call @philmonroe
If I said it don’t exist what would make you think my has changed esp that quick? Lame online cats taught by Tariq and other online “leaders” put two unrelated incidents and talk about wakeup calls. Stuff doesn’t make sense. If I did someone wrong in high school and years down the road something happens to me that they didn’t even have a hand in whats that have to do with a wake up call? Folks aren’t using their god given common sense.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No such thing as a wake up call. Y’all dudes been lied to just hoping someone gets fukked over because they don’t agreee with yalls stuff. It’s actually sad but shows how folks control most people.

There is no such thing as a wake up call? Then why do people drop religion after learning more about their history? Same goes for their diet and who they choose to deal with.

People change with more knowledge and that's why im not with all of the name calling of another black person because their upbringing was different from mine. Hell, we could do a search on this forum and see how people have changed over the years.

People are too quick to call someone a con or sell out because they arent on the same thought process