Are "c00ns" salvageable after that wake up call?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
No. c00ning is conscious decision. There's not one c00n in the world who's ignorant to what they're saying/doing. #HYON
EXACTLY

excerpt of tv show from 2000 where a white man(Michael Moore) paid Tariq to portray a pimp. Not sure if he was paid in cash or butter biscuits.

======================================================
Here's the clip on yt where the white man gives him his instructions.
cued

TN tried to lie once he switched hustles, and say that he was a writer of the segment, but the credits say different

The Awful Truth (TV Series 1999–2000) - IMDb

===================================================
Somebody bump this when tariq makes his "asap is a C" comments

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
There is no such thing as a wake up call? Then why do people drop religion after learning more about their history? Same goes for their diet and who they choose to deal with.

People change with more knowledge and that's why im not with all of the name calling of another black person because their upbringing was different from mine. Hell, we could do a search on this forum and see how people have changed over the years.

People are too quick to call someone a con or sell out because they arent on the same thought process
What part of their is no such thing did you miss? Also are you stupid fam fukk a diet got to do with what we’re talking about? Stick to the subject smfh.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
No because being a c00n is a conscious decision...

We should not be willing to accept c00ns back into the community after krakkas give them their wake up call...They add no value and in most cases the harm they have done is irreconcilable...They should be ridiculed and exiled...

I personally encourage all c00ns and race traitors to off themselves...They are a waste of black genetics...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I think everybody deserves a second chance to redeem themselves you know just give them a chance, nobody's perfect...I think sometimes we overreact in a hurry and call people c00ns, sellouts etc without giving them a chance.

There's been times where a black person may mistakenly say the wrong word(s) or didn't say something in the tone we'd like them to speak & automatically without giving the person a chance to clear what they were trying to say we immediately call them the aforementioned.

However if the person is acting c00nish in a really extreme way then I could understand why some (including myself) may not want to hear them out.

Last edited:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Entertainers aren’t supposed to be your civil rights leaders. It’s kind of backwards thinking to place that expectation on them.

That being said, it’s kind of messed up he thinks that way. That’s his life though.

If I said it don’t exist what would make you think my has changed esp that quick? Lame online cats taught by Tariq and other online “leaders” put two unrelated incidents and talk about wakeup calls. Stuff doesn’t make sense. If I did someone wrong in high school and years down the road something happens to me that they didn’t even have a hand in whats that have to do with a wake up call? Folks aren’t using their god given common sense.
I don't think it's so much that people are looking for A$AP to be a leader. It's more so that other rappers and pro black celebrities are asking for the black community and black celebrities to boycott Sweden for A$AP

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't think it's so much that people are looking for A$AP to be a leader. It's more so that other rappers and pro black celebrities are asking for the black community and black celebrities to boycott Sweden for A$AP
So if they asking to boycott Sweden? You don’t rock with dude cool but still don’t think this has shyt to do with a wakeup call. Even if they agreed with him what can most people talking about they not going to do anything truly do to help him? If you have no power in a given situation imo you’re just jaw jacking on either side. It sounds good to say free rocky just like it sounds good to say fukk him but both of neither side has power they just jaw jacking like a lot of people like doing online nowadays.