la force de l'avenir
Daps
Boaz_icon.jpg

aaron-icons-of-the-bible.jpg

ead4c3c84954f8a499d3a18bf7dab8d5--the-bible-black-art.jpg

a24cea0d91f2da98fa2751953a2466de.jpg

b8e923a6e7e99472147b559ef3a07c0c--international-photographer-latest-series.jpg

Abigail-better.jpg

The Bible and TRUE history says that they looked like this.
:mjpls:
If you're AA, claim West and Central Africa. Don't claim and disrespect people you have nothing to do with :mjlol:.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
If you're AA, claim West and Central Africa. Don't claim and disrespect people you have nothing to do with :mjlol:.

I’m getting some kind of :mjpls: vibe from you. You can’t be “Black”. Typical white person response. Who are you to tell me what to claim as a Black person? We don’t even know who we are as a people, and/so you go on and tell us what we are and what we aren’t. Israel wasn’t/isn’t just that little patch of land. It spanded throughout the “Middle East” and Africa. Israel is really a nation people, actually and not just land. Let me guess...Jesus didn’t look like these people neither, huh? Revelations (the REVEaling of Christ) Chapter 1:14-1:15 states exactly what he looked/looks like. He didn’t look like Kenny G and neither did he look like Sadam Hussein.

Lol judas is light skinned

:lolbron:

They did him dirty. They were/are all shades, breh. And I’m not one of these militant pushy Hebrew brothers, neither. I just know what/who I am and I firmly believe it.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I’m getting some kind of :mjpls: vibe from you. You can’t be “Black”. Typical white person response. Who are you to tell me what to claim as a Black person? We don’t even know who we are as a people, and/so you go on and tell us what we are and what we aren’t. Israel wasn’t/isn’t just that little patch of land. It spanded throughout the “Middle East” and Africa. Israel is really a nation people, actually and not just land. Let me guess...Jesus didn’t look like these people neither, huh? Revelations (the REVEaling of Christ) Chapter 1:14-1:15 states exactly what he looked/looks like. He didn’t look like Kenny G and neither did he look like Sadam Hussein.

:lolbron:

They did him dirty. They were/are all shades, breh. And I’m not one of these militant pushy Hebrew brothers, neither. I just know what/who I am and I firmly believe it.
Nigerian. Sorry if I seem :mjpls:. I just find annoying when some AA claim Jewish to Chinese then Akan or Wolof or Igbo or Kongo.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Nigerian. Sorry if I seem :mjpls:. I just find annoying when some AA claim Jewish to Chinese then Akan or Wolof or Igbo or Kongo.

See that’s the thing with a lot (if not most) of Africans. You’re not our people. There are SOME true Hebrew Israelites in Africa, but the majority of Africans are simply Hamites that sold us into slavery and have the nerve to look down upon us to this day. 99% of Africans that I’ve interacted with in life hit me with the...
:mjpls:

Africans and Blacks in the Americas are not the of the same nation of people.

And most Africans act just like Asians when it comes to whites. In other words, they depict c00n like behavior. They worship whites, let them steal their land, resources and exploit them. They let the Chinese go and do the same, now too. Yet a lot of them (just like the rest of the world) imitate us and want to be us. They reap the benefits that my ancestors fought and died for here in America, yet they look down upon us when they get over here and in Africa. Blacks (Israelites) in the Western Hemisphere and Latinos (Israelites) are the most loved, yet the most hated people in the world. That goes to show you that we’re a special people.

Oh...and the “Jews” that occupy the land of “Israel” today are mostly just European wannabe converts. After WW2, some of the world felt bad about Hitler (and wanted to steal the land and identity). So they used it as an excuse and basically stole the land from Palestine (who doesn’t belong there, neither) and have it to the Europeans that are there today.

If your feelings get hurt from this post/response, I’m just speaking what I believe to be true from research, experience, and faith.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I've heard it's anti Semitic to call them a race but I met a dude from Israel that was atheist and he said he's Jewish :jbhmm:

That's his attempt at maintaining his supposed superiority over the rest of mankind. Doesn't believe in any Creator but believes his blood makes him and his people divine.

Sounds complicated but it's not when you understand their hustle.

The reality is they're neither, as pertains any authenticity. Those people are converts of converts of the original Hebrews, who were of course African.

It's a race game for them, to answer your question. Religion ain't nothing but a cover for their criminality.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
That's kinda hard to answer tbh
One thing is they're gods chosen people

I think they even make it to heaven no matter what , I'm probably wrong